It's a Boy!! I'm in Trouble

I like that, and the nn [name]Bear[/name] is cute. I’ll talk to my hubby. Thanks[/quote]

Oh, glad you like it! Actually, it’s my second favorite boys name, and I never suggest my favorite names (I’m selfish, I’ll admit it ;)) but I think [name]Barrett[/name] sounds really good with [name]Easton[/name] (and I don’t think it’ll be popular any time soon) and just had to throw it out there; plus I think it has a similar but perhaps fresher feel to [name]Everett[/name]! And love [name]Bear[/name] as a nn :slight_smile: [name]Happy[/name] holidays and best wishes with the rest of your pregnancy, I’m sure whatever name you decide on will be great, as [name]Easton[/name] is fantastic! Oh and 2 boys under two will be so fun!!

Oooh, I agree with [name]Gwen[/name]'s mom. [name]Finnian[/name] and [name]Phineas[/name] are too much like [name]Griffin[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Jarrett[/name] nn [name]Jett[/name] to honor your grandma.[/quote]

I totally see what you are saying about the “[name]Finn[/name]” name / [name]Griffin[/name] similarity, however, for some reason this doesn’t bother me. [name]Jarrett[/name] is still on the list for us too. Thanks for the input.

Wow, two under two. You will be busy!

With [name]Easton[/name] [name]Laurance[/name] (I’m assuming you’re going with the mn [name]William[/name] as you mentioned it in earlier posts):

[name]August[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Brodie[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Camden[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Carter[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Clayton[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Holden[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]William[/name] - Same as [name]Liv[/name] [name]Tyler[/name]'s son but it is a great combo
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Owen[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]River[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Tucker[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]William[/name]

Any of those work for you? I apologise for repeat suggestions or ones that have already been ruled out, I didn’t really read the previous posts.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]Xavier[/name] would be nice, [name]Sawyer[/name] too.
[name]Carmichael[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name]
[name]Zander[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Ricardo[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Constantine[/name]
[name]Winston[/name]

I posted in your other thread, but I think [name]Jasper[/name] is lovely with [name]Easton[/name] and with [name]William[/name]. :slight_smile:

good luck choosing

[name]Anna[/name]

[name]How[/name] exciting a boy! No doubt the brothers will become firm friends, although funnily enough boys born near each other seem to be totally different in personality.

I love [name]Hudson[/name] but it is gaining popularity and I think it will become the new [name]Ethan[/name].

[name]Finn[/name] is my favourite boys name and has been for about 8 yrs. I loved your girl combo ([name]Finley[/name] [name]Willow[/name]) and just in case you have a little girl in the future, perhaps it’s best to steer clear of [name]Finn[/name] names now. [name]Just[/name] a thought.

To go with [name]Easton[/name] my picks are…

[name]River[/name], [name]Jericho[/name], [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Zephyr[/name], [name]Roman[/name], [name]Duke[/name], [name]Byron[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name]

[name]Finnian[/name] [name]William[/name] is nice it has a lovely flow I think it is the ia at the end,also [name]Finn[/name] is a cute nn.

Thanks for the input. We are pretty firm at only having 2 kids, so this will be our last one. Looks like there won’t be a daughter in our future to use our girl name on. This makes me like [name]Finn[/name] for a boy even more. I am leaning toward some variation of [name]Finn[/name], but haven’t decided on which one, and my hubby still loves [name]Crosby[/name] and I still love [name]Jett[/name].
Thanks for the suggestions,
[name]River[/name]: One of my favorite boy names, but I don’t think it goes with our last name that also ends in -er.
[name]Jericho[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]: Asked Hubby he says no
[name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Zephyr[/name]: These are both great names, but again I am worried about the -er endings. It seems like I like a lot of names that end in r.
[name]Roman[/name], [name]Duke[/name], [name]Byron[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name]: Good, but LMS

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Thanks, I think as of now this is my favorite “[name]Finn[/name]” name. You are the first one to like the combo of the 2 names. It is definitely growing on me. The only concern I have is people not understanding the name [name]Finnian[/name]. I love the name though. It is in the top 3 for sure.

I like that, and the nn [name]Bear[/name] is cute. I’ll talk to my hubby. Thanks[/quote]

Oh, glad you like it! Actually, it’s my second favorite boys name, and I never suggest my favorite names (I’m selfish, I’ll admit it ;)) but I think [name]Barrett[/name] sounds really good with [name]Easton[/name] (and I don’t think it’ll be popular any time soon) and just had to throw it out there; plus I think it has a similar but perhaps fresher feel to [name]Everett[/name]! And love [name]Bear[/name] as a nn :slight_smile: [name]Happy[/name] holidays and best wishes with the rest of your pregnancy, I’m sure whatever name you decide on will be great, as [name]Easton[/name] is fantastic! Oh and 2 boys under two will be so fun!![/quote]

I talked to hubby and he said “Maybe” that is better than no :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestions. Here are my thoughts on some of them:
[name]August[/name] [name]William[/name]: [name]August[/name] sounds feminine to me. Great name though and it is my dh grandfathers mn. We actually consittered [name]August[/name] if it was a girl.

[name]Camden[/name] [name]William[/name]: My DH is from New [name]Jersey[/name] and [name]Camden[/name] is not a nice town. So though this name has a great sound to it, it is a no go for us.

[name]Carter[/name] [name]William[/name]: I don’t think names that end in -r sound great with our last name (sounds like Kutcher)

[name]Cormac[/name] [name]William[/name]: This is a good name, I like it. I’ll see what dh says.

[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]William[/name]: I really like this name and love the nn [name]Dash[/name]. DH says “um I don’t know” We’ll see if it grows on him :slight_smile:

[name]Mason[/name] [name]William[/name]: Great name, but it’s a friends son’s name.

[name]Milo[/name] [name]William[/name] - [name]Milo[/name] was my cat’s name growing up. Great name though.
[name]River[/name] [name]William[/name]: [name]Love[/name] [name]River[/name], but worried about the -er ending
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]William[/name]: Same as [name]River[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name] [name]William[/name]: I like this name.

Thanks for the input. It is looking better for this kid to have a name soon. Yeah!!

I like [name]Blake[/name], I’ll ask my Husband what he thinks. I have a feeling he will say no, he seems to not like 1 syllable names. I’ll let you know.[/quote]

Yep, he says no. He kept trying to add another syllable to it. I like the style of this name. It is sharp and fun at the same time.

I also love all of the “[name]Finn[/name]” names. My husband actually likes them too so that is a big plus. I’m not sure which one I like the best though.
I also [name]Love[/name] [name]Hudson[/name], it is pretty close to [name]Easton[/name] though…gonna have to think about that one a little more.
[name]Ansel[/name]-I can only think of [name]Ansel[/name] [name]Adams[/name], which isn’t a bad thing, I would just be worried he would constantly be asked why his parents named him that. I’ll have to think about this one a little more. Good sound though.
[name]Archer[/name]- doesn’t go with our last name.
[name]Barnaby[/name]- Makes be think of the circus
[name]Clive[/name]- Hubby says, and I quote “no way”
[name]Dashiell[/name]- I like this one, and love the nn of [name]Dash[/name], my hubby is on the fence.
[name]Dexter[/name]-love it, but it’s a good friends dogs name :frowning:
[name]Gareth[/name]- Oooh I like this one, I’ll see what DH says.
[name]Harvard[/name]- too literal for me
[name]Hopper[/name]- Last name issue (it also ends in er)
[name]Jules[/name]- friends name :frowning:
[name]Laszlo[/name]- I like the z in the name, but not so sure about the whole name.
[name]Magnus[/name]- I don’t care for the sound of this one
[name]Oscar[/name]- Friends babies name
[name]Otis[/name] - My old cats name. I wish I hadn’t used up so many great names on my pets.
[name]Pierce[/name]- This is a little too refined for me. Great name though.
[name]Reed[/name]- see [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this name, but again it doesn’t go with our last name (sounds like Kutcher) I love this style of name.
[name]Victor[/name] - See [name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Xander[/name]- My nephew is [name]Alexander[/name], so this one is out. I love the style of this name though.

Thanks for all the suggestions.[/quote]

Asked DH about [name]Gareth[/name], and he kept saying “what like [name]Garrett[/name] with a lisp” You see what I am dealing with? He is making this very difficult.

To go with [name]Easton[/name]:
(I apologize if I repeat any previously posted)
[name]Finnian[/name], nn [name]Finn[/name], as is on your list–or [name]Phineas[/name], which I love
[name]Basile[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name] nn [name]Barn[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Ted[/name], [name]Teddy[/name], [name]Ned[/name] or [name]Theo[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Char[/name], [name]Les[/name] or [name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Rosco[/name]/[name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name]
[name]Otto[/name]
[name]Willoughby[/name] nn [name]Will[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] (possible nn [name]Hank[/name])
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Gulliver[/name]
[name]Angus[/name]
[name]Maurice[/name]

Good luck with the naming! --NameGoddess

My husband just called me and suggested 2 new names. He is finally starting to participate in the process and I am so excited. The names he came up with are [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Aiden[/name]. I like both of these names, but have concerns about them both as well. The first boy I ever kissed (I was 13) was named [name]Lincoln[/name], and I can’t get his image out of my head when I think of the name. I think [name]Aiden[/name] is a nice, classic name with a great sound. However, I am concerned because it is so common. What do you think about these 2 names?

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Aiden[/name] [name]William[/name]

I like [name]Finnian[/name] more :wink:

Me too!!

Names I would pair with [name]Easton[/name]:

[name]Crawford[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Ferris[/name]
[name]Wainwright[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]

I also love all of the “[name]Finn[/name]” names. My husband actually likes them too so that is a big plus. I’m not sure which one I like the best though.
I also [name]Love[/name] [name]Hudson[/name], it is pretty close to [name]Easton[/name] though…gonna have to think about that one a little more.
[name]Ansel[/name]-I can only think of [name]Ansel[/name] [name]Adams[/name], which isn’t a bad thing, I would just be worried he would constantly be asked why his parents named him that. I’ll have to think about this one a little more. Good sound though.
[name]Archer[/name]- doesn’t go with our last name.
[name]Barnaby[/name]- Makes be think of the circus
[name]Clive[/name]- Hubby says, and I quote “no way”
[name]Dashiell[/name]- I like this one, and love the nn of [name]Dash[/name], my hubby is on the fence.
[name]Dexter[/name]-love it, but it’s a good friends dogs name :frowning:
[name]Gareth[/name]- Oooh I like this one, I’ll see what DH says.
[name]Harvard[/name]- too literal for me
[name]Hopper[/name]- Last name issue (it also ends in er)
[name]Jules[/name]- friends name :frowning:
[name]Laszlo[/name]- I like the z in the name, but not so sure about the whole name.
[name]Magnus[/name]- I don’t care for the sound of this one
[name]Oscar[/name]- Friends babies name
[name]Otis[/name] - My old cats name. I wish I hadn’t used up so many great names on my pets.
[name]Pierce[/name]- This is a little too refined for me. Great name though.
[name]Reed[/name]- see [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this name, but again it doesn’t go with our last name (sounds like Kutcher) I love this style of name.
[name]Victor[/name] - See [name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Xander[/name]- My nephew is [name]Alexander[/name], so this one is out. I love the style of this name though.

Thanks for all the suggestions.[/quote]

Asked DH about [name]Gareth[/name], and he kept saying “what like [name]Garrett[/name] with a lisp” You see what I am dealing with? He is making this very difficult.[/quote]

I will try to think of some more:
[name]Easton[/name] and
[name]Alfred[/name] nn [name]Alfie[/name] - love
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Brice[/name] - great middle name
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Cisco[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Destry[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] - somehow I don’t mind the combo of [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name]. Matchy because they both start with “E”. But their styles are different, so they work together imo.
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Ford[/name]
[name]Frank[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Harris[/name]
[name]Ivo[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Maxfield[/name] - love with [name]Easton[/name]!
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Neil[/name] - love
[name]Niall[/name]
[name]Redford[/name]
[name]Reed[/name] - I’m suggesting it again. I love this name. Why don’t you name your phone or something you use a lot [name]Reed[/name] for a few days and see what a great name it is. I love it a lot more than [name]Pierce[/name]. I love it with [name]Easton[/name].
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] nn [name]Van[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Truman[/name] nn [name]Tru[/name]
[name]Trey[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]

I love them both even though [name]Aiden[/name] is popular