It's a boy! Now we really need to decide!

See the results of this poll: Brother for Theodore, nn Teddy?

Respondents: 62 (This poll is closed)

• Walter Matthew Grant : 11 (18%)
  • Nathaniel Emmett Grant : 35 (56%)
  • George Matthew Grant: 16 (26%)

[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] is precious. Congrats!

I voted for [name]Nathaniel[/name]! [name]Love[/name] that name. [name]Walt[/name] [name]Grant[/name] is a little difficult to say, but I think it would be fine if that is the one you like best. You could also use [name]Wally[/name] for a nn if you wanted. Congratulations!

Can I suggest [name]Wallace[/name] [name]Grant[/name]? Congratulations on your precious new son!

[name]Nathaniel[/name] combo is great!

[name]Nathaniel[/name] is fantastic, and if he or you want he can be [name]Nate[/name]. Its a beautiful combo too :slight_smile:
Congratulations and good luck naming him!
xx

I adore the names [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] so it was a no brainer for me - the combo [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Emmett[/name] is really cool too.

[name]Walt[/name] [name]Grant[/name] is difficult to say : / But [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Grant[/name] is a great name, especially with [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Grant[/name]!

Congratulations on your son! I think [name]Theodore[/name] (nn [name]Teddy[/name]) and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Emmett[/name] sound wonderful together.

Good luck, and all the best!

I agree with most of the posters above - [name]Nathaniel[/name] is a great name with [name]Theodore[/name].

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] a lot…however, if you plan to use [name]Nate[/name] as a nn, I think [name]Nate[/name] [name]Grant[/name] is a little abrupt sounding. I’d go with at least a 2 syllable first name.

Congratulations!
blankigirl

[name]Walter[/name] is my favorite. [name]Walter[/name] [name]Grant[/name] sounds cute. I love all your choices though. I do love how [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] have the same meaning, but are you going to keep up that trend if you have more children? That’s the only downside I see of [name]Nathaniel[/name]. Otherwise really, anything from this list is a great choice! Congratulations on your new baby boy!! <3

I think [name]Nathaniel[/name] will match perfectly, what about using [name]Nate[/name] as a nn?