Its a BOY!!!

Hey everyone! It’s been awhile, but I just wanted to let you know… My doctor has informed us that after 3 girls, my husband and I will be having a BOY!! We are all so very excited and can’t wait to meet our little guy late fall! Woo hoo!!

Congratulations! Any thoughts on names?

• Anon.

Congrats! And you don’t have to come up with one more girl’s name! :slight_smile: Best wishes to the wee guy.

Wonderful looking forward to seeing your list.

Congrats!

[name]How[/name] exciting!! Congratulations!!

Congrats! I find out the sex on the 30th; I’m so excited. Have any names in mind yet?

Thanks [name]Rollo[/name]!! We actually picked out his name months ago. This time for some reason it was a breeze and we are absolutely in love with it. So much that its not open for debate at all. Only took 30 minutes. [name]How[/name] crazy is that?? But our girl name we were playing with up until last week. If he had been a girl it would have been [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Iris[/name] - nn [name]Penny[/name].

Oh good luck!!! We were supposed to find out later too, but had to go in for tests and they determined he was a boy! Is this your first baby?

Thanks everyone! Really, we are all so very excited!! We did pick out his name and are so in love with it that not an ounce of it is open for debate.

Huge congratulations from all of us here at nameberry! Guess we’ll all just have to hold our breath now to find out the name on his birthday!

Ha. I must have replied as you were, [name]Pam[/name]! I was going to withhold the name, but I know how cruel that is to namenerds like myself! :wink: Thanks so much!

I hope you don’t mind me replying but I really love your name choice of [name]Everett[/name] [name]Austin[/name] [name]Redford[/name]. It is such a nice name and it is wonderful that it has meaning for you and your husband.

Congratulations and good luck for the birth!

BTW; [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Katharine[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is beautiful!

Oh gosh, I probably came off mean… let me go back and rewrite that. Thanks for your compliments.

Oooh, is it [name]Everett[/name]? I looooooooooooooooooooooove that name and would use it in a second if it didn’t rhyme with dd’s name ([name]Juliet[/name].)

Congratulations! I am having my 3rd boy (also have 1 girl) and boys are easier!

Big congrats! And what a wonderful name. [name]Everett[/name] manages to sound both classic and fresh at the same time. [name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Hi[/name] dotsmom I am so happy to hear that you are have been able to choose a name for your little man so easily. Best wishes, and we look forward to the birth announcement on nameberry.

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Austin[/name] [name]Redford[/name] very handsome!

What are your girls’ names?

Ooh congrats! I am also expecting a boy after twin girls. We are excited to get to choose a masculine name!