It's a boy!

Introducing [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Albert[/name]! Making his appearance fashionably late (over a week late to be exact…!). He joins [name]Holly[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. For those of you who helped me so much with my girls name: we would have gone with [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] if he had been a girl!

Thanks for all the help!
[name]Betty[/name]

Congratulations on little [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Albert[/name]! Such a handsome name!

Congrats on the arrival of [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Albert[/name]! [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Holly[/name] are a great sibling duo!

Congratulations! [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Albert[/name] is a great name and goes well with [name]Holly[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].:slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Albert[/name] is so handsome, and makes such a lovely duo with [name]Holly[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. I love your girls’ choice, too! [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] is lovely.

Congratulations! [name]Lucas[/name] is wonderful and [name]Rachel[/name] would have been a perfect match with sister [name]Holly[/name]. :slight_smile:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a nicely-matched pair of sibling names.