Its a boy

Me and my husband just found out we’re having a BOY!!

This our first baby and we are both so excited. We’re due [name_u]August[/name_u] 16th.
I have always been a huge name geek so now that we know it’s a boy I’m going crazy.
[name_m]Just[/name_m] want to know what you guys think of some of these names, last name starts with a T.

[name_m]Arrow[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Malone[/name_m]
[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]
[name_m]Ragnar[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_u]Ridley[/name_u]

Open to any new names as well

Firstly, a huge congrats to you! [name_m]How[/name_m] incredibly exciting.

My all time favourite boys name is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], so I would definitely choose that from your list, but I don’t know how you feel about first name-last name alliteration [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] T? Otherwise from your list I also like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_m]Winston[/name_m]. The others are not really my style though.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] is okay, what about [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], or [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]? Sorry, I couldn’t be much help… I really love [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

I love them all except [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], and [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m].
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the overall style though, it’s great.

My favorite combos from these names are… [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m], [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Arrow[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Winston[/name_m].

Congrats!! Nice list. At the bottom for me are [name_m]Malone[/name_m], [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], and [name_u]Ridley[/name_u], but I like all the rest. I would suggest combining a more traditional name with a quirkier one, in whichever order you prefer, for an interesting yet grounded combo. for example, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is lovely but safe, so I think it could go with something like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m], [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m], or [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. I also personally prefer [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] in full, so I prefer it in the middle. Some combos thoughts: [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and (going against my own advice) [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Malone[/name_m].

Some other names you may like: [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Maxen[/name_m], [name_m]Thayer[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Harlan[/name_m], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], [name_m]Foster[/name_m], [name_m]Rainer[/name_m], [name_m]Ogden[/name_m], [name_u]Tobin[/name_u], [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_u]Everest[/name_u]…

Good luck!

Congratulations! A big day for you - in general and especially as a name nerd!

I straight-up [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] from your list. Quite like [name_u]Elias[/name_u], too.

You might also like:

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
Aidric
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

Congrats! I’ve got 3 boys myself, and I can tell you boys are great :wink:

I really like [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m]. It’s unusual but not too strange. I also like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].
I see you like [name_m]Malone[/name_m], how about Mullane? I know it’s even more unusual then [name_m]Malone[/name_m], but I think it sounds better.

Suggestions:

[name_m]Turner[/name_m]
[name_m]Tuck[/name_m]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]

I like a lot of the names you suggested too!

I like [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] from your list. I’d like to suggest [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m].