It's a girl!!! Need help with my list! Hazel, Sylvia and ???

We found out we are having a girl after two boys. Exciting! I was on here a bit at the beginning of the pregnancy but now it’s more real since we know the gender.

I thought this naming thing would be easier with a girl but I am over half way there and just can’t decide. I think I need more options.

[name]One[/name] issue is the middle names. I like to choose a family name for the middle. So far we honored both sides of DH’s family with our first born. My second has my mom’s dad’s name as a middle. Logically I should go with something to honor my Dad’s side to keep the pattern going. ([name]Carol[/name] was his mom’s name) However, my mom’s mom ([name]Jeannette[/name]) is still living and it would be nice to honor her while she is still around to know about it, kwim? [name]Esther[/name] is another possible middle name as I had great grandmothers on both sides of my family with that name.

Now for first names…
Sylvia ([name]Carol[/name])
[name]Hazel[/name] ([name]Jeannette[/name])

and I’m out of ideas! Any more suggestions along those lines?

PS Sibling names are [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name] [name]Eugene[/name]

I like [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] or [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Jeanette[/name]. [name]Just[/name] don’t really care for [name]Hazel[/name] (sorry:(…

I also like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Jeanette[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Jeanette[/name] (2 birds with 1 stone)

some other girl names to go with [name]Dexter[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name] are:

[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]

I think [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Jeanette[/name] would be gorgeous! Some other ways to honor [name]Jeanette[/name] are [name]Jean[/name] and [name]Etta[/name].