It's a girl! Welcome Louisa!

Meet [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] Hunningford, sister to [name]Jemima[/name] Loveday. We went to the hospital with both names (our other name was [name]Lavinia[/name]) but she is definitely a [name]Louisa[/name].

Many thanks for all your help!
[name]Bethany[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name]

Congrats on the birth of your second daughter! [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] is lovely and [name]Jemima[/name] & [name]Louisa[/name] are perfect together!

Congratulations! [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] is very pretty, and [name]Jemima[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] are perfect together!

Oh, what wonderful news! Congrats on the birth of your second daughter, [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]. [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name] Loveday are lovely and memorable choices.

Congratulations! [name]Louisa[/name] is stunning!

I couldn’t possibly love [name]Louisa[/name] any more! If this baby were a girl (he’s not lol) she would have been [name]Louisa[/name]. [name]Lavinia[/name] is also on my list but DH isn’t a fan. Congrats on the arrival of your little girl :smiley:

So pleased to hear your news and doesn’t [name]Louisa[/name] make a perfect fit with her sister [name]Jemima[/name]?

Congratulations, lovely to hear your news, and I love the combo of [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] and that it honours you too.

rollo

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! [name]Jemima[/name]'s name is lovely too. I especially think Loveday is a delightful middle name. Best wishes!

[name]Louisa[/name] is such a gorgeous name! [name]Love[/name] it! Congrats!