It's a girl!

I am having a GIRL!!! So excited, and would love to hear your thoughts on the name we have chosen: [name]Mia[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

Congrats! Today is obviously the day to find out the gender of your baby (I did too!). [name]Love[/name] the simplicity of [name]Mia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. It is very sweet.
[name]Val[/name] x

Congratulations! :smiley: [name]Mia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is cute, but [name]Mia[/name] sounds rather incomplete to me. I would personally go with [name]Amelia[/name] nn [name]Mia[/name]. But it’s your choice! Congrats again! :slight_smile:

I agree with daisysmum. It is the simplicity of this name that makes it lovely. I love [name]Mia[/name] on its own. Congratulations!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Mia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! Our daughter’s name is [name]Maya[/name]. I love simple beautiful names.

I love [name]Mia[/name]. My oldest daughter [name]Camille[/name] nicknamed herself [name]Mia[/name] when she could not pronounce her full name, and her nickname has stuck. It’s a beautiful name and I don’t think it sounds incomplete at all. It sounds lovely with [name]Grace[/name]. Congratulations!

[name]Mia[/name] is a beautiful name!

Aw! So cute! [name]Mia[/name] is a darling name. GL!