It's Crunch time...

We’re due in a matter of days… We have 5 kids ([name]Jay[/name], [name]Holden[/name], [name]Eppie[/name], [name]Silas[/name], & [name]Finn[/name]) and are expecting (Gulp) triplets. We have already decided on [name]Rhett[/name] [name]Leland[/name] and [name]Sile[/name] (Shee-luh) [name]Noelle[/name]. Our problem is the second boy’s name: [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]? [name]Oliver[/name] would be nn [name]Ollie[/name], [name]Thomas[/name] would be nn [name]Tommy[/name]. Your opinions?

I prefer [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Ollie[/name].

[name]Both[/name] are great, but I think I like [name]Oliver[/name] nn [name]Ollie[/name] with your other kids better. Good luck!

Also, I love to see you use [name]Leland[/name] – that was my grandfather’s name, and I’d use it but it doesn’t work with our last name.

Another vote for [name]Oliver[/name].
You are impressive–great names for the entire bunch. Best of luck in labor & beyond…

I like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], I think it goes better with your other childrens names.

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]! Super-handsome!
Best wishes to you and your family!
[name]Tara[/name]

I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]!

I think [name]Oliver[/name] fits the best with rest of your childrens names and I just [name]LOVE[/name] the nn [name]Ollie[/name]. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Ollie[/name]!

Is [name]Eppie[/name] a nn for something? I love so many of your names–[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] especially!