Ivar?

How do you feel about the name [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]. ?
In particular [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]?
Are the names just too different from one another? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they sound nice together?

I like [name_m]Ivar[/name_m], it’s gives me viking vibes, which i think is really cool.
I think [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] flows good and works really nicely. I don’t think they are to different.

1 Like

Ivar = Vikings rawr!!!

1 Like

My partner has Scottish and Scandinavian ancestry/family so that’s why we like [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] but wasn’t sure if we should go with [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] or [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]? [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] I think is the Scottish.

I like both, [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] looks quite cool, but i personally prefer [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] a bit more.

1 Like

Lawrence [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] is so handsome!

1 Like

I really like the name but wouldn’t know which pronunciation you’re going for with that spelling. I think [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] would look even better as you’d introduce a new letter to the combination.

Hi. With [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] variation it would be pronounced like eye-ver

I like it! I think it goes well with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]. It has a cool sound and meaning too. :blush:

1 Like

Ivar is cool!

And I adore [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], so [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] works for me fine.

I don’t like first and middle names that match.

1 Like

Prefer [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] 1000% more

1 Like