I've got the first name and the last name. Need help with MN

After quite a bit of deliberation we’ve settled on a first name! We’ve chosen to name our baby [name]Jude[/name] __________Stitchman.
I was going to use the middle name [name]John[/name] since it is my grandfathers name however [name]Jude[/name] [name]John[/name] just doesn’t work to me. I need your help in finding a middle name that fits nicely between [name]Jude[/name] Stitchman. Thanks so much. I’m open to classic, traditional and non-traditional names. I’m not into trendy or alternate spellings. :slight_smile:

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Caspar[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]

I love [name]Jude[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]! It sounds beautiful. Thanks so much.

[name]Jude[/name] is such a wonderful name! Here are some suggestions for middles:
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Eduardo[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] Nealan
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Nikolai[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Seeley[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Mercer[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Matteo[/name]

And what about names with the same meaning as [name]John[/name], since [name]John[/name] doesn’t work?
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Amiel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Isaiah[/name]

Good luck! I hope this helps!

[name]EDIT[/name]: Oh, I also love [name]Jude[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]! I second it! In fact, I love all of Irisrose’s suggestions! :slight_smile:

I like the idea of using a name with similar meaning to [name]John[/name]. I really do hate to just drop [name]John[/name] because it does have so much meaning but I just love the name [name]Jude[/name]…So thanks for that advice! Much appreciated.

[name]Jude[/name]'s a great name - love it!

You could use one of [name]John[/name]'s international variations as well. Some that don’t begin with a J are:
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Bevan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Eoin[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Ian[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Ifan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Ivan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Sean[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Yann[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], as well as [name]Jude[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]! (I’d just avoid a middle name ending in S or N.)

Out of curiosity, have you thought about using [name]Jonathan[/name] in the middle to honor [name]John[/name]? I know it wouldn’t work with [name]Jude[/name], but I thought it may open up the door to other first names.

You may also like:

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Everett[/name] (Then again, it’s pretty T heavy with your last name…)
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Raphael[/name]

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for these international variations. I had no idea [name]Sean[/name] was a var. of [name]John[/name]. That’s pretty cool. Anyway, thanks for the ideas and giving me something to work with.

I have thought about using [name]Jonathan[/name] but I’m not a huge fan and I feel like if I don’t use [name]John[/name] with an ‘h’ it’s just not the same. I’d rather just use something totally different that I like and hopefully my son will love one day. I could always throw [name]John[/name] is as a 2nd middle name on the birth certificate :wink: