Iver, Ivar, Ivor? Pronunciation Help

I pronounce [name_m]Iver[/name_m] as eye-ver (like [name_m]Iverson[/name_m]), [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] as eye-ver (like [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]), and [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] as E-vor.

I prefer the spelling of [name_m]Ivor[/name_m]. I think it might help people to prononounce it like eye-ver since people might think of ivory.

Loving all the feedback everyone. Thanks again :slight_smile:
I’ll let you know what we decide when the babies arrive in [name_f]September[/name_f]!

So we ended up chickening out :frowning:

My wife and I still love the name [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] but just didn’t have the confidence to use it given its wide range of spelling, pronunciations and diverse origins.

Our twin boys were born on the 31st of [name_u]August[/name_u] and are named [name_m]Forest[/name_m] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] :smiley:

Both are doing great and they’re definitely keeping us VERY busy.

Congratulations! Beautiful names, both of them. Would you like their names included in the [name_f]September[/name_f] Babyberry birth announcements blog post?

Thank you! Sure why not! I have to say I spent literally HOURS trawling through this site looking for a great name combination so it seems only right :D. Is there any other info you need from me?

Congratulations! And welcome, [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_m]Forest[/name_m]!