Ivy and Leo

I’m not expecting or anything just love names!

for a girl I would love either [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] ([name]Catherine[/name] for my great grandma) or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Lynette[/name] ([name]Lynn[/name] is my sister’s middle name and my mom’s) what do you think? I’m so very close to my sister I joke we’re conjoined! We go everywhere together and I’m just as close to my mom.

for a boy I would like [name]Leo[/name] [name]Ross[/name] ([name]Ross[/name] is a family surname) and thats all I really have for boys. WDYT?

Thanks so much
~[name]Bree[/name]

Those are really pretty names! [name]Ross[/name] is my uncle’s name. I never met him because he died in W.W. II. But everyone who knew him loved him. I love the name [name]Leo[/name] so much! Personally I would use it as a nn for [name]Lionel[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name] is so cute and [name]Catherine[/name] is one of my favorite girls’ names.
It is wonderful to name children after family members. Usually the children love the connection as they grow older. My son is sad that we didn’t give him a middle name like his dad’s or even one of his grandpas’ names for his middle name. We had him when we were really young and for some reason we didn’t realize how important family names are.

I love those names! They make a beautiful sibset, too. I prefer [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] to [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Lynette[/name], but that’s just because I love [name]Katherine[/name]! I think if I were you I’d use [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Lynette[/name] because your sister and mom are obviously very important people for you to honor! Nice choices!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Bree[/name]. :slight_smile: I really love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. Wow! I think it’s great that [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Lynnette[/name] honors your sister and mom. Another [name]Lynn[/name] names that could work, is [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Linnea[/name]. I love [name]Leo[/name], too! :slight_smile:

Best wishes!