Ivy Blue Carter?

I love [name]Ivy[/name], and [name]Blue[/name] is cute as a MN only.

I like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name] better, but it’s not what I expected at all.

Awful and my BF weighed in with the comment tacky.

Agreed. I love the sound of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name] but cannot stand the sound of [name]Blue[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. Surely I’m not the only one disappointed by the choice?

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name] was so much prettier, indeed!

Definitely not the only one. I was so glad to hear that it was [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name], finally a normalish but unique name for a celeb. But nope, [name]Blue[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] it is.

Makes me think of Poison [name]Ivy[/name].

I have to disagree there.

Four is a very significant number for [name]Beyonce[/name], and even their wedding date reflects it. [name]April[/name] 4th.

[name]Blue[/name] is apparently also [name]Jay[/name]-Z’s favourite colour.
And on twitter someone made another interesting link: [name]Ivy[/name] League, [name]Blue[/name] Blooded. [name]Both[/name] are signs of being Elite, which is pretty much what this baby is in the pop culture world.

Thank goodness I’m not the only one who thought this… It also sounds like a poisonous plant. [name]Major[/name] teasing potential.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name] [name]Carter[/name]. [name]Blue[/name] is a color and dog name, not a middle name in my opinion.

I’m with mischa and georgina, [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name] is fine and pretty, [name]Blue[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] sounds like an illness. :stuck_out_tongue: Why do celebrities insist on being insane! I mean, [name]Willow[/name] [name]Sage[/name] was gorgeous, and [name]Helena[/name] Bonham [name]Carter[/name] has two kids named [name]Billy[/name]-[name]Ray[/name] I believe, and [name]Nell[/name]. All three distinctive, but perfectly lovely. And people then insist on taking whatever two words take their fancy and turn them into names. Why?
My most sincere apologies for the rant, but I’ve honestly NEVER understood this.

I have a friend whose 3 year old daughter is called [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name]. Surprisingly given the UK’s fondness for vintage names, she is the only little [name]Ivy[/name] I’ve come across (or indeed ever met). To say she is upset that [name]Beyonce[/name] has called her baby [name]Blue[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] is an understatement (she is quite alternative and not a fan of r ‘n’ b or hip hop culture/music).
Personally I dislike the name a great deal, and as someone said earlier does seem to be self aggrandising name. Especially with the [name]Ivy[/name] - league and [name]Blue[/name] - blooded connotations highlighted.
It sounds like a disease. And also, just wrong. [name]Ivy[/name] is green. The child is going to get nicknamed poison [name]Ivy[/name]. No amount of money can save a child from other children’s tendencies towards cruelness.

not so bad…but alittle fishy…!!!

A child built for showbiz with a name like that but they clearly don’t know the quote… “[name]Blue[/name] and green should never be seen!” Haha - Jokes aside, I like the name. I think it’s spunky. I wonder if they will use [name]Ivy[/name] as her first name. I would find it a bit strange to call my child [name]Blue[/name].

I don’t like it. I hope she goes by ivy…blue is a horrible name for a person. I was really disappointed~I thought they would pick something normal, pretty,elegant.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Blue[/name] really good and coming also good sound.