Ivy or Amelia - Which is prettier?! PLZ HELP!

See the results of this poll: Which Do you like better?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Jade & Amelia (Mia): 7 (30%)
  • Jade & Ivy: 16 (70%)

I voted for [name]Amelia[/name] because I love it so much more than [name]Ivy[/name], but I have to admit that [name]Ivy[/name] goes better with [name]Jade[/name].

I voted for [name]Amelia[/name] too, because I love the nickname [name]Mia[/name] and I think that the connection to your best friends name is a very nice idea…
Good luck :smiley:

I have to say that [name]Ivy[/name] & [name]Jade[/name] seems too much like a green theme. I’d go with [name]Amelia[/name].

[name]Amelia[/name] definietly, goes well wit [name]Jade[/name] and I love [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Spring[/name] combo:)

I would say [name]Ivy[/name]. I like [name]Ivy[/name] beeter then [name]Amelia[/name] anyways though. I think [name]Jade[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are good together too!

This is hard! [name]Both[/name] names are gorgeous. I like the combo of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] better, but I’m not sure about [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Jade[/name]… I think I’ll vote for [name]Amelia[/name], because the nickname [name]Mia[/name] goes better with [name]Jade[/name].

[name]Jade[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are nice together. I love [name]Ivy[/name].

I love [name]Ivy[/name] more. [name]Amelia[/name] is pretty but v popular here in the UK. They both sound fine with [name]Jade[/name].

thanks so much everyone for your opinions!

I told my husband that even though [name]Amelia[/name] [name]MAY[/name] be a prettier name… it would quickly be shortened to [name]Mia[/name]… which kinda defeats the purpose… so the name we have chosen is [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]! :slight_smile: