Ivy Quinn vs Ivy Winter

See the results of this poll: Which one for my Feb baby?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy Quinn : 20 (50%)
  • Ivy Winter: 20 (50%)

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sounds too much like [name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a bit too much seasonal nature for me, and I like naturey names. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is nice, and I like the initials IQ!

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] makes me hesitate because it is a combination of two words that are not name-specific. Buuut [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] made me think of [name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] too, and doesn’t sound very nice out loud imo. [name_f]May[/name_f] I interest you in [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]? :smiley:

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] immediately made me think of [name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], too. I prefer [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], even though it sounds a bit like an adjective and noun combo.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - gorgeous!! :smiley:

I like how [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] sounds! Much better than [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sounds more distinguished to me and flows better. And you cannot beat the IQ initials! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] sounds a little blah in comparison (only in comparison though.)

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - pure poetry :slight_smile: