Ivy

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy Adele: 6 (18%)
  • Ivy Alice: 2 (6%)
  • Ivy Alexandra: 4 (12%)
  • Ivy Annabel: 4 (12%)
  • Ivy Antonia: 2 (6%)
  • Ivy Caroline: 7 (21%)
  • Ivy Elaine: 1 (3%)
  • Ivy Elizabeth: 3 (9%)
  • Ivy Emmeline: 1 (3%)
  • Ivy Genevieve: 3 (9%)

I prefer [name]Ivy[/name] as a middle.

[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]

I like [name]Ivy[/name] for fn. It’s always been on my top five for girls but I’ve never used it as dh won’t go for it!

I like [name]Ivy[/name] a lot. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] is my favorite combination.

I called my darling daughter [name]Ivy[/name] last [name]September[/name] and have received so many compliments on the name! [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is my fave.

I adore the name [name]Ivy[/name] and have voted for [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]. My only trouble is i have a stupid association with IV (i hate needles!) but i am trying to get past this as i’d love to use this name someday

That’s the exact reason my husband wouldn’t go for it :wink:

ha oh dear, well at least i’m not the only one i suppose!

I know a girl named [name]Ivy[/name] and IV had never crossed my mind till you said that.

msdolooney, if you don’t mind sharing, what is your [name]Ivy[/name]'s middle name?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]! I think it pops with a more classic, conventional middle. As for the I.V. reference, I actually met a girl recently who is thinking of naming her daughter [name]Mary[/name] [name]Frances[/name], which would make her daughter the 4th [name]Mary[/name] [name]Frances[/name] in the family. As a nickname, she thought of calling her [name]Ivy[/name], playing off the “IV,” or 4th. I thought that was a little bit of a stretch, but, hey! It’s a really cute name!

wondering what a good nn would be for ivy? DH likes this name, but he has to have a nn for all names =P

[name]Ivy[/name] nickname…hm…[name]Io[/name]?