J names

[name]Both[/name] my name and my husbands name begins with the letter J. We cannot decide whether or not our children’s names should begin with J also or if we should stay away from same first initial family thing. For a boy we like [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lee[/name] but I can’t find a girl name that starts with J that I like well enough ( we are unsure of the sex of baby right now and are also planning names for future siblings of opposite sex). I am not a fan of [name]Jade[/name] or [name]Jaden[/name] and we already have a [name]Jaycie[/name] in the family. If we stay away from the J first initial I like [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Clare[/name] for a girl but need suggestions for a name for her brother. Any help would be appreciated!

J names for Boys:
[name]Jacobi[/name]/[name]Jacoby[/name]
[name]Jamison[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Jeffery[/name]
[name]Jeremy[/name]
[name]Jericho[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] nn [name]Jude[/name]

J names for Girls:
[name]Jacolyn[/name]/Jacquelyne
[name]Jensen[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]/[name]Joscelyn[/name]/[name]Josalind[/name]/[name]Josaline[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]

[name]Jessamine[/name] is my favorite J name for a girl. [name]Jasper[/name] is my favorite J name for a boy.

i’m really into names with J, for girls i like:
[name]Jennifer[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Juno[/name], [name]Jackie[/name], [name]Jacqueline[/name], [name]Jamee[/name], [name]Joanne[/name]

and for boys:
[name]Jacob[/name], [name]Jhon[/name], [name]Jules[/name], [name]Justin[/name]

I’d only pick a J name if I could find plenty of names to continue the trend. If you plan on having more children, pick one for however many children you’re planning on plus at least one more for each sex. It would stink to have all “J” names and then an unexpected baby misses out or if you have to settle on a name you aren’t completely happy with.

Girls: [name]June[/name], [name]Juniper[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Jocelyn[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Jamie[/name], [name]Jessie[/name]/[name]Jessica[/name], [name]Justine[/name], Jaina, [name]January[/name], [name]Jersey[/name], [name]Jody[/name], [name]Jolie[/name], [name]Jordan[/name], [name]Josey[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Jules[/name]

Boys: [name]Jace[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Judah[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Jensen[/name], [name]Jefferson[/name], [name]Jem[/name], [name]Jet[/name]/[name]Jett[/name], [name]Joel[/name], [name]Judd[/name]

Good luck!!

Please don’t force the J thing just for the sake of a matchy pattern. I think it will result in you choosing names that aren’t your favorites. If your very favorite boy and girl names all began with a J anyway, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. But it doesn’t sound like that is the case, at least for girls. I knew a family who did this with K’s and it resulted in misspelled names (using a K where there should be a C.) I’m sure they thought it was ‘kute,’ but I’m afraid I found it a little tacky… Sorry if that sounds really negative! [name]Just[/name] my honest opinion!