Jack and Max

Hi all, we have a beautiful [name_u]Max[/name_u] already and we’re expecting baby 2 in a few months. I love the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and it’s my husband’s grandfather’s name so it would be a nice choice for him. [name_f]My[/name_f] only issue with the name is: does it sound too similar to [name_u]Max[/name_u]?

1 Like

I dont think so!

I don’t think they are too similar.

I personally do find them too similar in sound.

I think they’re lovely together!

I think it would be a tongue twister for me, but I do think they sound great together

I think they’re perfect together

Lovely choices!

All the best

I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] together!

I find them a little similar, sorry

They’re a bit too similar to me, I’m afraid. What about [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] as an alternative?

I think [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are fine together.

They’re slightly similar in sound, but they feel like two very separate names to me. Also, they won’t be referred to as a sibset, [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_m]Jack[/name_m], their whole lives! They’re both handsome and sweet, I like them together!

1 Like

I think they’re too similar because they rhyme when they’re said together. Maybe using [name_m]Jack[/name_m] as a middle would be a better option.

Definitely not too similar!

I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and stylistically it’s a great match for [name_u]Max[/name_u], so I understand the appeal. But I do find them much too similar in sound for brothers. I think you’d end up saying “[name_u]Mack[/name_u] and [name_m]Jax[/name_m]” by accident a lot, which is extra confusing since those are both also common names.

I think they’re great together! Not too similar for me.

They work well together! Both have that laid-back, classic-cool vibe. Boy next door names, in the best way.

I first read the title as [name_m]Jax[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] but JACK and max is a lot nicer and works well

It would be for me personally, but they are definitely distinct enough that if you love the name you should totally go for it and use it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: