Jack and Max

Hi all, we have a beautiful [name_u]Max[/name_u] already and we’re expecting baby 2 in a few months. I love the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and it’s my husband’s grandfather’s name so it would be a nice choice for him. [name_f]My[/name_f] only issue with the name is: does it sound too similar to [name_u]Max[/name_u]?

1 Like

I dont think so!

I don’t think they are too similar.

I personally do find them too similar in sound.

I think they’re lovely together!

I think it would be a tongue twister for me, but I do think they sound great together

I think they’re perfect together

Lovely choices!

All the best

A little bit. What about [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] nn [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] though!

I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] together!

I find them a little similar, sorry

They’re a bit too similar to me, I’m afraid. What about [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] as an alternative?

I think [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are fine together.

They’re slightly similar in sound, but they feel like two very separate names to me. Also, they won’t be referred to as a sibset, [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_m]Jack[/name_m], their whole lives! They’re both handsome and sweet, I like them together!

1 Like

Not too similar.

I think they’re too similar because they rhyme when they’re said together. Maybe using [name_m]Jack[/name_m] as a middle would be a better option.

Definitely not too similar!

I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and stylistically it’s a great match for [name_u]Max[/name_u], so I understand the appeal. But I do find them much too similar in sound for brothers. I think you’d end up saying “[name_u]Mack[/name_u] and [name_m]Jax[/name_m]” by accident a lot, which is extra confusing since those are both also common names.

I think they’re great together! Not too similar for me.

They work well together! Both have that laid-back, classic-cool vibe. Boy next door names, in the best way.