Jack or Jackson???

See the results of this poll: Jack or Jackson?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Connor Jack : 33 (73%)
  • Connor Jackson: 12 (27%)

I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] better. [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] sounds like a last name to me, and although it’s popular lately as a first name, it seems even more like a last name in the middle spot. I think [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is lovely.

[name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]!!

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] over [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] always!

I came in prepared to vote for [name_m]Jack[/name_m], because I generally prefer that, but for some reason I prefer [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] as a middle for [name_m]Connor[/name_m]. I think the “ks” sound in the middle makes it a little softer than just [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. I find the hard C beginning of [name_m]Connor[/name_m] a little harsh sounding with the K-ending of [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. But it would also depend on your surname.

Not surprised at the poll results. [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and all its misspellings are so overused now.

I’m so tired of [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], so my vote is for short and sweet [name_m]Jack[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I completely agree! I’m a lover of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and ok with [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] at times. For some reason though, I like [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] over [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], the hard k sound at the beginning and end is a toss up for me.