Jack Sawyer

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] was born [name_f]May[/name_f] 27, 2020, the day before his due date. Too perfect for this earth he was born into the arms of [name_m]Jesus[/name_m]. He was 10lbs. 11oz and 22 inches long, so big and strong. It was a very sudden and unexpected loss, our hearts are crushed we love him so much, our only son. He was named after my grandfather and I’ve had his name picked out for about 14 years which makes it harder because before even meeting my husband, there was Jack Sawyer and he should be here with us.

He is brother to [name_u]Maria[/name_u] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] who miss him very much.

18 Likes

A beautiful name for a beautiful angel. I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

A lovely, strong & handsome name choice. So sorry for your loss :heart: sending virtual hugs to you & your family.

1 Like

Such a handsome name. Deeply sorry for your loss.

I’ll pray for you guys and him.

1 Like

Jack [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is such a beautiful name to call him. I’m so sorry you don’t get to be together now. [name_f]My[/name_f] condolences for your loss and I wish your family courage as you grieve.

1 Like

I’m so, so sorry for your loss. I really don’t know what to say. I can’t imagine what you and you’re family are going through. [name_f]Remember[/name_f] to be kind to yourselves and take all the time you need to heal and grieve.
You chose the most perfect name for your beautiful angel baby! He will always be loved and remembered.
I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is such a handsome name.

1 Like

Such a good, strong name you chose for him. I am so sorry for your loss – my heart truly goes out to you.

1 Like

:two_hearts: I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] was such a great name for such a special baby. Thank you for sharing his memory with us. Prayers and virtual hugs being sent your way.:two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so very sorry for your loss :blue_heart:

His name is absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us. [name_m]How[/name_m] loved he is just shines through in your words.

Sending you and your family love and strength.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, mumma :broken_heart:
What a handsome name you gave him! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] heart goes out to you and your family. He has such a handsome name for all of his loved ones to remember him by.

1 Like

I am so sorry. A handsome name for a sweet little one who will forever be loved.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending all my love, strength, and prayers.

1 Like

Jack [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is such a wonderful name. I’m very sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sending prayers your way.

1 Like

I’m so, so sorry for your loss. I’m sending prayers to you and your family. You picked a gorgeous name for your beautiful angel :blue_heart:

1 Like

My heart is broken for you and your family. Sending you love and prayers and strength in this terrible time

1 Like

Thank you for sharing his precious name with the world and I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Oh what heavy news! Praying you folks know God’s peace beyond measure in this extremely difficult season, and that you have all the support you need in grieving.