Jack?

Hey everybody,

What do you think of [name]Jack[/name]? Any middle name suggestions? I tend to like more classic names like [name]Henry[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Chester[/name], [name]Stuart[/name], etc.

Thanks!

What do you think of [name]Jack[/name]? Any middle name suggestions? I tend to like more classic names like [name]Henry[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Chester[/name], [name]Stuart[/name], etc.
I love [name]Jack[/name] as a nn for [name]John[/name] or [name]Jackson[/name]. I prefer [name]John[/name].
[name]John[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] is my favorite combo after my cousin.
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] is cute, but it sounds like the president [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jackson[/name].
[name]John[/name] [name]Henry[/name], [name]Jack[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Stuart[/name]
[name]John[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]John[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]

I really like [name]Jack[/name], but thanks to my name, will never be able to use it! :slight_smile:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Henry[/name] (my favorite [name]Jack[/name] combo)
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

My friend named her boy [name]Jack[/name] [name]Henry[/name]…very cute, but yes, both are getting popular. Maybe look back to the grandparents or a mentor for other possible middle names. It’s so nice when they have personal meaning…

Thanks for the suggestions! I really love [name]Jack[/name] [name]Henry[/name], but think I might want to save [name]Henry[/name] for another first name.

The following middles are family names:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Stuart[/name]

I also really like [name]Jack[/name] [name]Oliver[/name].

I can’t stand the name [name]Jackson[/name], however, and my husband doesn’t seem to understand the [name]John[/name]-[name]Jack[/name] connection.

Can [name]Jack[/name] stand alone?

I love [name]Jack[/name] -it’s the only somewhat common name I am considering for my baby I love it so much.

I absolutely think it can stand on it’s own. [name]Don[/name]'t name your kid [name]Jackson[/name] or [name]John[/name] if you don’t like it just b/c you want to call him [name]Jack[/name]. That’s ridiculous.

I would go with a 3 syllable middle name to balance out the shortness of the first, although I don’t know what your last name is.

[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
Allister

Yes, [name]Jack[/name] can certainly stand alone! You have some wonderful middle names to choose from. I especially love [name]Lewis[/name], but was [name]Jack[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] a famous boxer or something?

I am a big advocate for giving a child a name with growing room – what if he hates being called “[name]Jack[/name]” when there are four other boys in his class with the same name? [name]John[/name] is much more versatile and gives your child options for choosing what he’d prefer to be called as he grows up. What if he feels more like a [name]Johnny[/name] or a plain old [name]John[/name]? The more options a kid has the better, I think, and you can always call him [name]Jack[/name].