Jack

I really like this name but can’t think of any nicknames for it, aside from ‘[name]Jay[/name]’, can any of you? Also, do you think it fits as a sibset with a sister, ‘[name]Matilda[/name]’? Or do you think ‘[name]John[/name]’ would be more suitable (since it also has more nicknames, incl. ‘[name]Jack[/name]’)?

Any responses will be much appreciated. Thanks!

I prefer [name]John[/name] with [name]Jack[/name] as a nickname. I think [name]Matilda[/name] could work with [name]John[/name]/[name]Jack[/name] depending on what nichnames you use. I think [name]Johnny[/name] and [name]Tillie[/name] sound super cute together!

I think [name]John[/name] sounds much nicer with [name]Matilda[/name], it gives it more of a classic vibe than a popular vibe.

I agree with the previous poster’s suggestion of [name]Tilly[/name] and [name]Johnny[/name]. So sweet!

Best of luck x

[name]Jack[/name] is already such a short name that I don’t think it really lends itself to nicknames very well. You could use [name]Jackson[/name] and then shorten it to [name]Jack[/name]?

[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] are both very popular names here in Australia. I think they go well together as a sibset.