Jacqueline?

[name]Hi[/name]

I was wondering what you all thought of the name [name]Jacqueline[/name]. My husband brought it up just now and I do like it but would like to know your opinions on the name. Our other children our [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], and [name]Philippa[/name], does [name]Jacqueline[/name] fit in well? I have another thread, ‘Help Naming #5’ if you’d like to post any suggestions or ideas there.

Thank you :slight_smile:

My daughter is named [name]Jacquelyn[/name] so I was very pleased to see that you are considering this beautiful name. I think it goes well with the boy’s names but not quite perfectly with the girl’s names.

I don’t mind [name]Jacqueline[/name], but I think you could find other names that sound a bit better with the rest of your children (who have fab names, by the way).

[name]Jacqueline[/name] is a very pretty name but I do realize not the most fitting with my other childrens’ names. Thank you both.

Hmm, I actually think [name]Jacqueline[/name] fits in quite nicely with your children’s names. It’s a bit different in style than your girls’ names, but it’s not an obvious clash or anything.

I like [name]Jacqueline[/name], and I think it fits in just fine with the other chidlren’s names!