Jagger and Lennon: Too Much?

[name]Hi[/name], berries!

My sister [name]Liz[/name] just had two beautiful baby boys, identical! The only thing stirring up tension his her name regret. She named her boys [name]Jagger[/name] [name]Austin[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]. She named Jag after a [name]Mick[/name] [name]Jagger[/name] concert she went to when she met her DH. [name]Len[/name] was named for the [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name] song playing at a restaurant when her DH proposed. She thinks that her boys won’t be taken seriously as adults, or even kids. She wanted honest opinions. I don’t see too much of an issue, but WDYT?

[name]Lexi[/name]

I think it’s really sweet with the link back to their relationship! And if they go by the nn’s you called them (Jag & [name]Len[/name]) it won’t be so obvious. I don’t think people won’t take them seriously. I like the names together

I don’t see why their names would be an issue at all. I am a big fan of both [name]Mick[/name] [name]Jagger[/name] and [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name]. I think it’s a neat theme and I like the personal meaning the names have to your sister.

I’d say [name]Lennon[/name] is definitely fine, but [name]Jagger[/name] is a bit too much. [name]Mick[/name] [name]Jagger[/name] is awesome, but as a first name, it sounds a little comical. Jag is a cute NN, though. :slight_smile:

I think it is kind of cool! Especially since they aren’t [name]JUST[/name] named after [name]Mick[/name] [name]Jagger[/name] and [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name] that they are also named after important times and situations in their parents lives… at least they weren’t named [name]Brooklyn[/name] after where their parents conceived them!
BTW Jag is an awesome nickname!