James, Atlas, Daisy, and

I recently had my third and we’re planning on having a fourth whenever it happens. Because I love baby names I thought it would be fun to get opinions on what people think sounds the best with my other kids’ names.

Girl options:

[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

[name_f]Mimi[/name_f]

[name_f]Maple[/name_f]

[name_f]Francie[/name_f]

[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]

[name_u]Lou[/name_u]

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f]

[name_f]Lula[/name_f]

Boy options:

[name_u]Ziggy[/name_u]
[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]

1 Like

These are my thoughts too!

2 Likes

Lol ME TOO! The five letters was not on purpose but now I feel like I want to stick to 5 too haha

I think something starting with an E would be great! That way all your kids first initial spell out JADE! And if you have a pet like a dog or a fish, you could name it [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and have that cool connection! I think the best name to go with this pair is…Ember! Meaning spark and has that bright and beautiful flair! It follows the 5 letter pattern and I’m not sure why but has the same style and really seals off the bunch! [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and [name_u]Ember[/name_u] really has that magical, slightly naturish ring to it and just sounds wonderful :relaxed:

1 Like

Ooh I love these!

1 Like

I lovvvee [name_f]Willa[/name_f] for you!! I also love [name_u]River[/name_u], although I feel like [name_u]James[/name_u] would be a bit left out if he’s the only one with a non-word name

1 Like

[name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and:

Willa!!! i love this so much it goes so well. it is my top pick for a girl!
River!!! this is also a favorite for boys, flows incredibly with your other kid’s names! (they all have amazing names btw)

suggestions (*=favorites):

[name_f]Margo[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
Piper*
Hattie*
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
Rowan*
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]

[name_u]August[/name_u] (Auggie)*
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
Finick
Judah*
Remmington (Remy)*

2 Likes

I would like to see you stick with the 5 letter theme as well! Ideas:

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_u]Saige[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_u]Evren[/name_u]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]

If not going with 5 letters I really like [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] for you for a boy!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f] and [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] 100%

1 Like

[name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], Willa* (or Lou) and Gus*, [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u]!

(Names with * are the ones I think go best with your kids’ names).

1 Like

I noticed your 3 kids have the letter A in the first syllable of their FN.

Girls:

• Maple (your list), or Mable
  • Francie (your list)
  • Peyton, Sage, Sagely
  • Daphne

Boys:

• Zade (inspired by Ziggy)
  • Zack (Zachary)
  • Dash
  • Wade
  • Walt
  • Davis

I think Daisy & Daphne would be suuuper cute together. I do not like Daisy & Poppy together.

1 Like

Congratulations on baby three !

Your girl options remind me of my favorite girl name [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

I absolutely adore [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]! What a cool name !

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Lou[/name_u] for a girl. I worry since daisy is so girly if [name_u]Lou[/name_u] doesn’t fit for a girl? But it’s so good.

Yes I think the floral theme might be too much

1 Like

We were set on naming our third Lola!! But we did daisy last minute. So [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is actually on my list too LOL. AND I actually tried to push for [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] for a GIRL but my husband didn’t approve. But I def would use for a boy too!

1 Like

I think the fact that she could potentially be [name_u]Lou[/name_u] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] as a nickname (if you like) negates that issue… although I don’t really think it’s a problem anyway. [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is just so cute and, to me at least, girly in a minimalist way!

1 Like

Totally. And I actually like the name lulu too so [name_u]Lou[/name_u] works

[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] or [name_u]Gus[/name_u] for a boy
and [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] for a girl

1 Like