James vs Isaac

What is your preference with big sister [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] ([name_f]Lolo[/name_f]). Last name B@ldwin.

James or [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]?

I think both [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] work with big sister [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], but [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] fits a little bit better in my opinion.

I prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], so solid and handsome.

I think I would go with [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] even though I really like [name_u]James[/name_u] because of your last name. Not that the author is a bad association, I just think it would get annoying in school to share a first and last name with someone you might be learning about. Kind of like if you were named [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Washington[/name_m] and were in a class about US history.

I prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], both on his own, and as a brother to [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!

I like both, but I think [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] fits more nicely with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I like both but prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] with your last name.

Seems like I’m in the minority here, but I much prefer [name_u]James[/name_u]! Both on its own and with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and it goes great with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]!

Both work great with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]! [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] sounds more like a classic sibling set whereas [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] sound more like “modern classic”.

I choose [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] for the sole reason of liking its vibe more.

Isaac. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] already feels taken to me by the author. Also I’ve taught and met and heard of a million [name_u]James[/name_u] and have only known one [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

1 Like

Definitely [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] for me, very handsome!

Both lovely, but [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is a little fresher and very handsome.

I think I prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]! [name_u]James[/name_u] is great too, though.

Isaac definitely-such a sweet and cheerful name!

I really, really love both so I would generally have a hard time choosing but considering your last name I would go for [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], because of the author [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] and I feel like I wouldn’t want to share my exact first and last name with someone who is extremely well known.