Jameson Michael or Luke Michael

Curious to know what you think of the boy names [name]Jameson[/name] or [name]Luke[/name]?
We are torn.

Thanks for your input!!! :slight_smile:

I love both! I think it depends on your last name…how many syllables is your ln? And are both [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Jameson[/name] family names?

I like the flow of [name]Jameson[/name] [name]Michael[/name] better, but I also like the thought of [name]Lucas[/name] Micahel or [name]James[/name] [name]Michael[/name].

[name]Jameson[/name]! I’m not a huge [name]Luke[/name] fan, and I think it flows better with [name]Michael[/name]. I do like [name]Luca[/name] [name]Michael[/name], though.

[name]Luke[/name]

Thank you so much for the replies. Keep them coming! I haven’t told anyone the names we are thinking of so it is nice to hear what others think! Our last name has 2 syllables, and they are not family names just picked out of the blue. Thank you again

I think [name]Jameson[/name] is an interesting, less common alternative to the uber popular [name]Jackson[/name]. However, all I can think about is whiskey when I hear it. :smiley: [name]Michael[/name] is such a traditional name, though, that it might be nice to have a slightly more quirky/modern first name.

I vote for [name]Luke[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Jameson[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is more interesting and distinctive than [name]Luke[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. I like [name]Jameson[/name]!

I think that [name]Jameson[/name] [name]Michael[/name] has a better flow to it than [name]Luke[/name] [name]Michael[/name]; however, I adore the name [name]Michael[/name] and really like both [name]Jameson[/name] & [name]Luke[/name]! I think [name]Lukas[/name] [name]Michael[/name] would be a great name as well! :slight_smile:

I would suggest [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Michael[/name], which has great flow. This would definitely be my pick if it was one of your options. I don’t really care for [name]Luke[/name] by itself unless it’s spelled [name]Luc[/name], (think of it more as a nickname) but I like [name]Lucas[/name]. I’ve never really been a fan of [name]Jameson[/name] and prefer [name]James[/name].

My brother (who recently passed away) was named [name]Jameson[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]! A mix between your two first names!

Out of your choices, though, I vote for [name]Jameson[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. [name]Even[/name] after growing up hearing the name all the time, I’ve always loved [name]Jameson[/name]. We called him [name]Jamie[/name] as a nickname, which is also a great name for a boy.

[name]Luke[/name] is a great name… but more common and less substantial, [name]IMO[/name]. [name]Luke[/name] [name]Michael[/name] has a bit of a flow issue also. Maybe it’s the “k” sounds?

Good luck!

I prefer [name]Luke[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. [name]Jameson[/name] has always seemed a bit (sorry if I offend) down-market to me. Perhaps its the whiskey association, but it reminds me of a name one might see on 16 and Pregnant. Again, sorry if this is offensive to anyone, just my 2 cents!