Jamie Oliver has a new baby! Guess the name.

[name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (British chef) had a baby boy yesterday. Him and his wife Jools are renowned for being extravagant baby namers.

Their new son joins [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Petal[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Boo[/name_u] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] and [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]Maurice[/name_u].

While we wait to hear what name they’ve chosen, I thought it would be fun for us all to have a guess. So what do you think would be the perfect name to match older siblings?

I’ll start us off!

I can see [name_u]Sonny[/name_u], [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], [name_m]Elmo[/name_m], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_u]Everest[/name_u], [name_f]Indie[/name_f], [name_m]Lief[/name_m], [name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u] or [name_m]Nemo[/name_m].

[name_u]Haven[/name_u]'t even considered middle names, they’ve got some big combos to live up to!

if I were them I’d name him Patch [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

I think that would be adorable.

I’m excited to find out what they name this baby. I keep checking his twitter! Their names are very cutesy which isn’t my style but I do kind of like the names they chose.

I can see something like [name_m]Arnie[/name_m], [name_m]Albie[/name_m], [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_m]Artie[/name_m]. [name_u]Sonny[/name_u], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]/Ted, [name_m]Monty[/name_m], Auggie/[name_m]Augie[/name_m], [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_m]Eddie[/name_m], [name_m]Benji[/name_m]…

I agree, I’ll be very surprised if it isn’t nicknamish/cutesy sounding. I can see them choosing [name_m]Monty[/name_m] but [name_m]Artie[/name_m] and [name_m]Albie[/name_m] almost seem a little too formal in their sibset. there’s also a good chance of there being some form of nature element.

Patch is a good idea and I can kind of see [name_u]August[/name_u] but I think [name_u]James[/name_u] is way to formal for them.

Maybe something along the lines of [name_m]Monty[/name_m] Patch [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] or [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] [name_u]Bo[/name_u] [name_m]Harris[/name_m]?

[name_u]Dash[/name_u], [name_m]Doogie[/name_m], [name_m]Ziggy[/name_m], [name_m]Buster[/name_m], [name_m]Rocky[/name_m], [name_m]Buzz[/name_m]?

[name_m]Buster[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_u]Freddy[/name_u]
[name_m]Ziggy[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]

I just want to know what they choose…

Why haven’t they publicised it yet…

(cry)

Apparently they have named their son [name_u]River[/name_u] - no middle name(s) announced yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJa0S0tgyy4/?taken-by=joolsoliver

There is a rumor that his full name is [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u].

Iam very pleasantly surprised.

There’s some people suggesting that his name is [name_u]Dream[/name_u] Big [name_u]River[/name_u] but I don’t think that’s likely. I can definitely see [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u].

His full name is [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m].

Sounds like a type of funky salad, which is funny with [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] being a chef.

I wonder if they chose the name [name_u]River[/name_u] as a subtle nod to the restaurant The [name_u]River[/name_u] Cafe in [name_u]London[/name_u] where [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] started his career and was ‘discovered’ by the BBC.

I just learn that his full name is [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]…

Fun game.

My guess is: [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Olivier[/name_m]

The kids are [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Boo[/name_u] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]Maurice[/name_u], [name_f]Petal[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f], and [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m]. I think it’s strange that [name_u]River[/name_u] has only one middle name while the others all have two. But I’m not a fan of the two middle trend anyway, so I shouldn’t complain.

I think the names [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Petal[/name_f] are fine, and while I’ve never been a big fan of [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], I at least acknowledge it as an acceptable name. But [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]? Really?

I’m pleasantly surprised by [name_u]River[/name_u]. The R’s in [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m] overlap so it doesn’t have a great flow, but middle name aside, [name_u]River[/name_u] is nice.