Jane's little sister!

I’m delighted and excited to announce that [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] was born in early [name_u]August[/name_u], a little sister for [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f].

We decided that whether we had a son or a daughter, we wanted to honour both of our fathers with our second child’s name. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]'s first and last initials are the same as her grandpa’s, and she shares the middle name [name_u]James[/name_u] with her grandad. As for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], it’s simply a name that I love, though the avian connection, and the lovely meaning are definitely both a bonus.

It has been quite a long while since I was last active on Nameberry, but I’d love to thank anyone and everyone who offered advice about this baby’s name early on in my pregnancy. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]'s name did not come easily the way [name_f]Jane[/name_f]'s did, and I was absolutely undecided about the whole thing right up until her slightly early and very speedy birth.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is absolutely in love with her sister, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be a family of four.

2 Likes

Beautiful choice!!

Stunning name! Congratulations!

I love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]! Wow! Perfect on its own and next to sister [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Someday you’ll have to read them the Penderwicks books, which feature sisters named [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are so sweet together! Congratulations!!

Such a gorgeous sister set! Congratulations and I hope you’re all doing well.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], beautiful, classic, sweat! Congrats

What a beautiful choice. Congratulations!

Congratulations. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] sound good together!!

Congratulations! Two truly beautiful names you have :slight_smile:

Simply stunning! Congratulations.

Congratulations for your new baby girl! Your daughters have magnificent names. I love your choices.

I’m sure she’s precious. :heart:

1 Like

Please don’t reply to old birth announcements.

5 Likes