Jason Bateman's daughter: Maple Sylvie

[name]Jason[/name] Bateman and wife [name]Amanda[/name] [name]Anka[/name] welcomed a new baby, her name is [name]Maple[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name]! Their other daughter is [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name].

WDYT of the names???

I think that [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name] is really lovely! I don’t like the name that they chose for their new daughter. [name]Just[/name] the first name though, [name]Sylvie[/name] is actually very sweet in my opinion and makes for a spunky unexpected middle name choice. I think [name]Mable[/name] would have been a lovely option for the first name as opposed to [name]Maple[/name] which I think is just a bad first name choice.

[name]Mable[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name] would have made for a better sib-set in my opinion.

I like it…kinda strange…but then again…they are celebritites…

I keep reading it as maple syrup. Maybe it would have been better without an “S” mn.

I keep reading it as [name]Maple[/name] Syrup.

This is so disappointing. [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name] is so lovely and I had high hopes for baby #2. I do not understand [name]Maple[/name] as a name at all. [name]Sylvie[/name] is cute though.

[name]Maple[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] is very old-fashioned. I don’t think it works with the uniquness of [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name]. But, I think [name]Maple[/name] is kinda cute, and I know a teenager named [name]Maple[/name], so I could see someone in that age group. The real problem for me is how mismatched the names are. However, I wish them luck.

• [name]Athena[/name]

I am really liking [name]Maple[/name]! But [name]Sylvie[/name] is wayyy too close to Syrup for me!

I also prefer [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] to go with [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name]. On its own, however, [name]Maple[/name] is adorable. I think of shiny golden colors… :slight_smile:

I obviously like [name]Maple[/name], lol…although now it’s going to look like I copied the latest celebrity name! Slyvie does sound like syrup, but probably won’t be said together much anyway. Yay for [name]Maple[/name] getting used more!

I first heard it this morning because a radio host was bashing it, but I actually like it. I think it is kind of cute!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Maple[/name]! It was one of the few names DH and I didn’t share with people because we are seriously considering using it ever since we heard of little miss [name]Maple[/name] [name]Violet[/name], flashy09’s baby :slight_smile: Hopefully since he is not one of those celebs who is always on the magazines ect it won’t seem like we stole it from him… we completely stole it from another berry haha. We did tell another cpuple so if people call us on copying the Bateman’s (should we choose it) then they can vouch for us.

What I dislike about his daughters name is the mn. It is way to similar to [name]Sylvie[/name]. The mn we have saved so far is [name]Maple[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] (which is a played my mother’s name). I actually dislike the name [name]Francesca[/name]. Oh well, what can you do.

I do not like [name]Maple[/name] with the last name Bateman. It doesn’t flow well, in my opinion. [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Maple[/name] would’ve been okay.

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nora[/name] , sound coming good. i really like these name.

Yeah [name]Maple[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] looking old … [name]Maple[/name] good to use. :rolleyes: