Jasper, Ella, Sullivan, Violet and... need your opinions!

Okay, here’s my super super revised list! :smiley: As I’ve said before, I love nature names but I think something like [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Lilac[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] etc would be a bit too much with [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]…
So! edited
Girls:
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Tanith[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Dulcie[/name] [name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Elva[/name]
[name]Hermione[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Opal[/name] [name]Thalia[/name]

Boys:
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Vane[/name]
Hartford [name]Rowe[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Dane[/name] [name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]Otto[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] is by far the best name on your list for girls, it is beautiful and it fits so well with your other children. So if it’s a girl, I’d pick [name]Matilda[/name] in a heartbeat. Plus she can be a little [name]Millie[/name] or [name]Tilly[/name].

On your boy list, I love [name]Theodore[/name]. It is a real classic but also has lots of spunk! The nickname [name]Theo[/name] is really cool for when he gets older too.

Best of luck,

[name]Anna[/name].

I second the vote for [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name]! A stunning name! As for the boys, I’m leaning towards [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Arlo[/name].

From your girls’ list, I think that [name]Matilda[/name] is perfect. The others are lovely, too, but they’re either too unusual compared to the sibset or matchy because of repeated initials. I’m not completely sure about the [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name] combo, though - [name]Ottilie[/name] is pretty, but I’m not sure about the vowel sounds in Matilda Ottilie, and both names can shorten to “[name]Tilly[/name]” (that would bother me, personally, but it may not be an issue for you). What about [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lilac[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Greer[/name], or even [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hermione[/name], or [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]?

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name] the most from your boys’ list. With siblings [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], and [name]Violet[/name], though, I would pick [name]Nathaniel[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name], because of the repeating -r endings of [name]Oscar[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] with [name]Jasper[/name] (well, now that I think about it, [name]Theodore[/name] does, too, but it doesn’t seem as obvious to me) - I think I slightly prefer [name]Theodore[/name]… For combos, there’s also [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Gray[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Quinlan[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Oscar[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Jude[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: