Jasper Phoenix

I recently fell in love with both of these names and so I placed them in a combo and I’m in love with the combo, too! :smiley:

What are your thoughts on [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]? There would be no nickname, just [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

Other names I like (think of these as siblings, if I can use them in the future) are [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]… (see signature).

Thanks!

Great name… quite strong and striking. It definitely works! I really like the flow of [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] also.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is a nice, solid name. I also love [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Maddox[/name_m].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] has long been on my gp list. I never thought I’d use it, but it’s so lovely paired with a classic, vintage name.

I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is handsome!

They wouldn’t be names I would ever think to put together but they sound great!

I’ve really loved [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] for as long as I can remember, and I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] too. I think it’s a great combo.

I like it a lot! The flow is familiar ([name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u])… a bit similar but I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is distinct enough that the combo feels unique. I think the names complement each other well.

I really like it! Not a huge fan of [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], but I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and think it’s a striking combination.

Thank you all. I just wanted some feedback on it as I usually suck at combos. Any more input on this combo would be great, maybe an opinion on what you believe him to look like and his personality…

We love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] too but in the UK its the 88th most popular name for 2014. I think we’re going to use it as a middle name.

I hate to be the naysayer, but I’m not a fan. It’s too descriptive in my opinion. What about [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]? It has a very similar sound, but isn’t as visual.