Jasperine?

One of my absolute favorite boy names is [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and yesterday I spotted a girl wearing a name tag that said Jasperine. Unsurprisingly… I was immediately interested.

I’ve heard of the name [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and Vesperine before but never even thought to ine-ifiy [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] like that as well. I think it’s a really cool way to feminize an otherwise male name.

What do you think? Is it wearable or too much?

I’ve never heard this name before but I like it. Sounds very…royal, like golden chandeliers, Venetian lace and pearls.
P.S. [name_u]Love[/name_u] your [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] quote!

I think it’s really cool!!

I kind of like it. It’s sleek and bright

I like it, it feels very usable with its similarities to [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]!

It sounds made up to me but it reminds me of [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m], which I love on a girl.

Is it pronounced like aspirin with a J or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]-een? Either way, I don’t really love it. I honestly just prefer [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] for a girl (reminiscent of [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]).

Honestly I’m not a fan. I would sooner call a girl [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] than Jasperine. I like a lot of -ine names but this one just feels off?

Not something I’d use. I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f].

I actually like this more than I thought I would! It looks pretty written down and sounds soft and gentle when spoken. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!

I’m not a fan. While [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is firmly a boys name to me, I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is better on a girl than Jasperine. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is a much nicer alternative.