javen

came across this name and at first i didnt like but now i like top of my list atm i really like in this combo javen hugo wyatt just wondering if anyone else would use it and any other combos you can think of

Personally I think that [name]Hugo[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] have much more character than [name]Javen[/name], which (sorry!) Sounds like a name [name]Brittany[/name] Spears would use. It has that trendy vibe to me and I think the middles you have chosen hare much more sophidticated!

My little boy is a [name]Javen[/name]. I love his name. We got it from an unusual baby name website and it was the only one we could agree on. His name is rising in popularity. I get a lot of compliments on it. It is also in the bible, if you want to look it up:)

Hmm, that is a very interesting name – never heard of [name]Javen[/name] before. My immediate association is “raven” – I suppose that could be positive, negative or neutral depending on your taste (I assume the name is pronounced “[name]JAY[/name]-ven”?) I also think of “javelin.”
I think that [name]Javen[/name] sounds very timely, given the current popularity of the -ayden names for boys, but I like that it is just a touch different with a two-letter first syllable only.
[name]Javen[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] flows nicely, and as a previous poster mentioned, there is a difference in feel between the names (particularly [name]Javen[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]) but I think that serves to elevate the name a bit and make it sound a bit more posh than it otherwise would.
I think one advantage of [name]Javen[/name] is that even though it is unusual and most people will not have heard of it, its spelling and pronunciation seem straightforward so you won’t have issues with having to spell and explain all the time.