Jeanette Angelia Rose

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!! I love the name [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I was wondering if it was too much of a mouthful? [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] would be pronounced like [name_f]Angela[/name_f], the person who I’m naming them after just spells it like that. I’m open to any name suggestions at all, just as long as they at least have [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f], but adding [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] would be nice too. Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Not too much of a mouthful at all imo! It’s lovely! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] would also be beautiful!

I think [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is pretty and perfectly fine together! It flows nicely. I think it’s important to keep in mind that [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] will definitely be mispronounced often if it is supposed to be said like “[name_f]Angela[/name_f]” (unless you’re from a culture where that’s a common pronunciation of it). But if you don’t mind correcting people and it’s not a big deal, then I would say go for it!

I thought the name was [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I definitely believed you forgot the C before reading the rest… I don’t think people will get that [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] is to be pronounced like [name_f]Angela[/name_f], because they are just two different names and frankly [name_f]Angelia[/name_f] sounds a bit made up. She will need to correct a lot of people, couldn’t you consider [name_f]Angela[/name_f] or [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]? It’s still honouring the person but she is going to have less problems and a name spelled the correct way.

Nope, there’s no “C” haha. [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Angelia[/name_f]. I’ve talked with my stepmom, the person who’s name it is, and they’ve even said to change it to [name_f]Angela[/name_f] if it’s going to be used a lot. Since it’s going to be a middle name, I don’t think it’ll be as important for people to pronounce it correctly, if that makes sense. Thank you for your input, though!! I’ll consider changing it to [name_f]Angela[/name_f] or maybe changing it to [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] completely :slight_smile:

1 Like

The flow isn’t 100% perfect but the honour is more important. I think it works fine and isn’t too much of a mouthful