Jeremiah oberservation. Need your help!

I sort of like [name]Jeremiah[/name] because it honors a childhood hero [name]Jerry[/name]. I [name]Love[/name] [name]Jerry[/name] and [name]Jeremiah[/name] is Biblical but when I was a on a website looking at the name it had pictures of Jeremiahs and there were no “white” [name]Jeremiah[/name]'s. I mean this in no racist way but is [name]Jeremiah[/name] only used on those races? Would it be weird to have a white [name]Jeremiah[/name]? [name]Jerry[/name]'s full name is [name]Jeron[/name] and I like that too it’s also Biblical. I hope I haven’t offended anyone by asking I am just curious. Thank-you

[name]Jeremiah[/name] is at the top of my list if I have a boy and my husband and I are both Caucasian. The only [name]Jeremiah[/name] I’ve ever met in real life is Mexican American. (He’s about 2 years old now.) I think a lot of Old Testament names have a long tradition of being used in the [name]African[/name] American community but I don’t think it’s unusual for people that aren’t [name]African[/name] American to use them.

Firstly, I think [name]Jeremiah[/name] is a fantastic name it beats the Samuels and Elijahs and Micahs hands down.

I only know one [name]Jeremiah[/name] and he is Irish!

i knew one, and he is a caucasian seven year old.

My (white) uncle is named [name]Jeremiah[/name] :slight_smile:

I don’t think of a particular race when I hear [name]Jeremiah[/name]. I loved this name in fact, but hear “[name]Jeremiah[/name] was a bullfrog…” over and over in my head when I think of it. Rotten song ruined it forever for me.