Jess Hart named her baby Baby

[name_u]Jess[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] welcome her first child, a baby girl named [name_u]Baby[/name_u]. Full name is Baby-Rae but they will call her Baby.

Thoughts? :thinking:

5 Likes

What a great name that will fit her in every stage of her life

28 Likes

And I thought [name_u]Powerful[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] was bad…

15 Likes

This has been an interesting week…

8 Likes

Apparently inspired by the character in Dirty Dancing

I don’t love it.

7 Likes

If it was inspired by Dirty Dancing, why did they not just call her [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and call her [name_u]Baby[/name_u], as the real character in Dirty Dancing.

Feel like [name_f]Frances[/name_f]-[name_u]Rae[/name_u] with the nickname [name_u]Baby[/name_u] sounds better than [name_u]Baby[/name_u]-[name_u]Rae[/name_u] …

14 Likes

Well, at least she had the name picked out before her daughter was conceived or at a very early stage of her pregnancy without even knowing :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hmmm . . . Maybe she craved Sweet [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]’s BBQ sauce throughout the pregnancy? It is the best! :rofl:

13 Likes

sheesh not a fan of baby that’s awkward when your a 30 year old business woman trying to be taken seriously!

7 Likes

That’s for sure true! It also adds an… interesting layer to the baby’s name.

2 Likes

I know two older women with the name [name_u]Baby[/name_u] and it actually never felt weird hearing it.

3 Likes

she’s going to get so many ‘nobody puts baby in the corner’ comments

8 Likes

Maybe she’ll be able to transition to [name_u]Rae[/name_u] at some point :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

That’s terrible.

3 Likes

I can picture the name on a grandma in their 80s or 90s (sort of like [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] or [name_u]Nana[/name_u]), but I really struggle imagining a middle schooler, teenager, or young adult named [name_u]Baby[/name_u]! Heck I feel like even a kindergartner could be teased pretty mercilessly about being a baby.

4 Likes

I can’t believe it! I really hope [name_u]Baby[/name_u] goes by [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] is just…strange. I can’t imagine all of the bullying she will receive in the future!

4 Likes

Powerful [name_f]Queen[/name_f] & [name_u]Baby[/name_u]… Hmm…

3 Likes

Actually the women I was referring to are in their 40’s but I do get what you’re saying.

3 Likes

I try my hardest not to judge other people’s baby names, no matter how much they’re not to my taste, but I’ll admit I’m struggling with this one. Why??

3 Likes

I really don’t see the appeal. Seems like a publicity stunt to me.

2 Likes