Jess/Jesse with Theo

I’m back…again. Still undecided.
Trying to name a baby brother for [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

A new name is on the list: [name_u]Jess[/name_u] or [name_u]Jesse[/name_u].
This is my husbands top choice. It is a Multi generation family name on my side.

I like that it has a laid back vibe, that it is familiar but not at all common now and that it has family ties but I wonder if it is a good match for [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. We are fairly certain now that middle names will be [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u].

So, would you use just [name_u]Jess[/name_u] or [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and is either a good match for [name_u]Theo[/name_u]?

Other names currently on the list are:

Lenny
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Ben[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
And maybe [name_m]Myles[/name_m]/Miles

As always, I welcome and appreciate all thoughts and feedback!!! Thanks nameberries.

1 Like

Jess or [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] would be great with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_u]Jess[/name_u] on a boy!!

I adore [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]! I think it’s a great choice. I would go with [name_u]Jesse[/name_u], although you could have a nickname of [name_u]Jess[/name_u].

Jesse [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] goes great with [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

The only one on your list that I think rivals it is [name_u]Miles[/name_u].

I’d definitely use [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. For some reason [name_u]Jess[/name_u] sounds too feminine to me to be a boys given name, but fine for a nickname. (I feel the same about [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Jamie[/name_u]) I really like [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] with [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Of your other names I really like [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and [name_u]Miles[/name_u].

I think of [name_u]Theo[/name_u] as a short classic name so for me [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] are the best matches style wise. Personally I think that [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] sounds amazing! So that’s my favorite… but [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] also sounds great!

Jesse [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] sounds fantastic!

I think [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is a good combination and works with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. I prefer [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] as [name_u]Jess[/name_u] feels feminine as a name in its own right. I think [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is a good option for your family as it has those family ties which is always lovely.

Stylistically I think you do have other options that work with [name_u]Theo[/name_u] better such as [name_m]Jack[/name_m] & [name_u]Miles[/name_u]. But I think the family ties just makes a name really I love using names with family history.

Jesse for sure. [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] sounds great with [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Jesse is a great name! [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is an amazing choice! I really like it. It sounds perfect for [name_u]Theo[/name_u]’s little brother.
I also like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] from your list.

Oo I LOVE [name_u]Jess[/name_u] with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Jess[/name_u] by itself is really nice, but I also like [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are also great!

Jesse sounds like a perfect choice!!

I prefer [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. I think he’s very handsome with [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

I also like [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] :slight_smile: