Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Unexpected Pick

I don’t know if any of you keep up with 19 Kids and Counting/Counting On (it’s a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine - so many babies and sibsets to keep the name nerd in me interested!) but if you don’t, then you might not know that [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] (Duggar) Seewald and her husband [name_m]Ben[/name_m] have a new daughter: [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

I’m pleasantly surprised at this one - her sons are called [name_m]Spurgeon[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Wilberforce so I was expecting a more unusual pick, but no snark here - I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a lovely, sweet and simple name.

Me too! I was pleasantly surprised to find out her name was [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! It’s such a cute, simple, feminine name. I love it!

@livia my biggest guilty pleasure TV show is Counting On lol! Much like you all the names etc are partly what keeps me interested.

I was also very surprised and very pleasantly at that at this new name. So fun and fresh, and not biblical which I would have assumed, or more out there compared to her brother’s names.

I’m really excited for [name_f]October[/name_f]/[name_u]November[/name_u] when there will be 4 more names!

I like it a lot.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is adorable, though unexpected when you consider her boys’ names. I actually really like this name a lot!

They released a video, talking about her name. For those who didn’t see it, they basically said that they liked the names and how they flowed together. Apparently, [name_f]Jane[/name_f] was a nod to Lady [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u].

1 Like

That is so cool! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is a favorite of mine

Actually [name_f]Jinger[/name_f] is the one who has the daughter, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and is expecting again.

Jessa have [name_m]Spurgeon[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I think [name_f]Jinger[/name_f] will go with something classic again. She seems like a classic name type girl.

Ben and [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] have [name_m]Spurgeon[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] was born last [name_u]January[/name_u]. [name_f]Jinger[/name_f] and [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] have [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

Jinger’s daughter is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]. It’s hard to keep them all straight at this point! I do agree that she will probably pick another trendy classic for her new daughter.

LOL. Yes. All the J names and all the Up and coming grand babies.

My apologizes, I stand corrected. No hard feelings I hope?

2 Likes

Of course not! Apologies if it came off that way. I get them mixed up all the time LOL especially because there’s so many baby girls all close in age now.

1 Like