Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake

[name_m]Just[/name_m] announced their baby name an hour ago and boy, did they name him well!!

His name is…

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Randall[/name_m] Timberlake

I personally love it. :slight_smile:

It’s very predictable, exactly in the realm of what everyone was expecting really. Unlikely to spark much of a sensation or catch many headlines, however still a nice choice.

Since [name_m]Silas[/name_m] means wood or forest and the kid’s last name is Timberlake, it seems weirdly redundant to me.

I am not a huge fan of [name_m]Silas[/name_m], but I am glad they chose a nice name, and that they didn’t do the crazy celebrity name thing:).

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] Timberlake has a nice ring to it. A fine choice for a celebrity couple.

Not a big fan of [name_m]Silas[/name_m] but seeing as I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Biel[/name_m] or [name_m]Justin[/name_m] Timberlake either, I’m kind of happy that they used a name I don’t care for. LOL. That being said, I’m glad that they named their kid something normal and didn’t go all celebrity baby name crazy. Also, I like that they gave their son the same middle name as his father.

It’s a very well put together name. Not popular or trendy, and it’s not crazy out there either. It flows wonderfully as well. Great choice for them.

I love [name_m]Silas[/name_m]! Not sure if it fits with [name_m]Randall[/name_m] but a lovely choice no less

I think it’s a lovely name and I love the family connection too