Jet for a boy

What do you think of this name? Does it fail the business card test?

1 Like

Isn’t this your son’s name?

I think it’s fine on a business card.

Yes but he’s not here yet!

Jet sounds fine! Simple sharp and cool!

I like [name_u]Jet[/name_u]! handsome, cool, a bit edgy. I think he fits in nicely with your other kids names, too!

I like [name_u]Jet[/name_u]! I prefer the [name_u]Jett[/name_u] spelling too. You could pair it with a more traditional name and/or put it in the middle name spot if you are concerned about the business card test.

Jet is cool! it definitely passes the business card test. I do prefer [name_u]Jett[/name_u], or [name_m]Jenson[/name_m]/Jensen.

[name_u]Jet[/name_u] is great! Definitely professional enough!

It’s a great name! Highly recommend!

Good luck

Jet is an amazing name even though I will admit I always mocked my ex because his name was [name_m]Jed[/name_m] and I always told him he had an incomplete name. He also didn’t have a middle and my first name was actually the same length as his full name so I always found that slightly funny.

All his siblings had pretty normal length names. I don’t think I fully appreciated the name at the time but now that I think about it I really am a fan of both [name_u]Jet[/name_u] and [name_m]Jed[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Jet[/name_u]!

It doesn’t fail the business card test, in fact I’d say it makes it more memorable and (pardon the pun) streamlined. I can picture a [name_u]Jet[/name_u] of any age, and I’d be thrilled to meet someone with this name.

You can always temper it with a traditional middle if you’re still worried. But I think the responses here have been unanimous!