Jill ...

Can you believe I had a dream about you last night!! I think I am spending far too much work time scrolling through the Nameberry forums!

My recollection of it is hazy, and I don’t remember what you looked like in my dream, but I vividly remember you saying “… and that’s why I decided to name her [name]Fairy[/name] [name]Floss[/name]!”

Too funny!! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Erin[/name]! :slight_smile: That’s so funny! I have Nameberry dreams all the time, too, and it always cracks me up the next day.

[name]Fairy[/name] [name]Floss[/name]? That’s hysterical! If I ever use the name [name]Felicity[/name], I love how a poster (was it [name]Susan[/name]?) suggested the nickname [name]Flossie[/name].

I think it would be so fun if Nameberry posters could all meet someday! :slight_smile:

Have a great night and happy dreams. :slight_smile:

That would be so fun! And we would all have to bring our babies (when we finally have them!), since everyone gets so much help from Nameberry!

I’m going to suggest you all come over here to Australia though! Ha! :slight_smile:

I’d love to go to Australia! :slight_smile:

Maybe [name]Jill[/name] is the floss fairy. She is kind of like the tooth fairy. But [name]Jill[/name] leaves you money under your pillow if you remember to floss your teeth. [name]Jill[/name], I am going to floss my teeth tonight! [name]Don[/name]'t forget me!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Susan[/name]! I included you as I made my rounds last night, and I hope you received your loot last night. I left the following items under your pillow:

A five dollar bill, a pair of fuzzy polar fleece socks, three peanut M&Ms, a bowl of split pea soup, and an Easy Bake Oven.

I hope I didn’t wake you up! :slight_smile:

You didn’t wake me up, that’s great! You are a stealthy floss fairy, and I love all my loot. I always wanted an Easy Bake Oven! I already ate the M&M’s. Guess I better make sure I floss again tonight…

You didn’t wake me up, that’s great! You are a stealthy floss fairy, and I love all my loot. I always wanted an Easy Bake Oven! I already ate the M&M’s. Guess I better make sure I floss again tonight…[/quote]

I’m so glad you love the Easy Bake Oven! :slight_smile: It was between the oven and a [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] Car, but in the end the oven won out.
:slight_smile:

Be good to your gums!

~The [name]Floss[/name] [name]Fairy[/name]~

Sorry to barge in on the conversation, but it would be great if we could all meet someday :smiley:
Anyone live in New Zealand?

[name]Don[/name]'t be silly! :slight_smile: You’re not barging in! [name]Welcome[/name] to the thread. :slight_smile: