Jimmi..for a girl

For a girl

I think the meaning behind her name is sweet. However, couldn’t they have found a proper full name to honor a [name]James[/name] that has the nickname Jimmi? I’m also not that crazy about the spelling. But if it makes them happy…

• [name]Athena[/name]

As in [name]Hendrix[/name]? ([name]One[/name] “m,” I know.) Oh, dear…

Or even [name]Jamie[/name]…

[name]How[/name] do you feel about it?

Sorry not a fan! I would like [name]Jamie[/name](or even just [name]James[/name]) ALOT more…

Well as long as her full name isn’t Jimmi [name]Sue[/name] or Jimmi [name]Mae[/name]…

[name]Jamie[/name] is a cute nn for that :)))

I like the meaning, but as others have said, they could’ve found a name to honor him that was a girls name. I’ve known a few female [name]James[/name]’, but it’'s a BOYS name. (Doesn’t help that one of my brothers is named [name]James[/name], either!)

Awful imo.

[name]Jamie[/name] would have been [name]MILES[/name] better imo.

I think [name]Jamie[/name] would be [name]WAY[/name] better for a girl. [name]James[/name] is just a boys name to me. You could even spell it [name]Jamey[/name] for a girl. I’ve known lots of girl [name]Jamie[/name]'s and I think it’s a great girls name. I think [name]Jimi[/name] is cute but would need something every feminine to level it out.
Not [name]Jamie[/name] [name]Mae[/name] though …lol…what about …
[name]Jamie[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]

Jimmi could’ve been cute as a nickname for something, but I don’t think it works as a full name. I like the thought behind it, though! I know logically that it’s a bit strange that I think [name]Jamie[/name] is okay as a full name for a girl and Jimmi isn’t. I guess it’s just because [name]Jamie[/name] is more established.

i don’t like it. i don’t like boy names for girls and this one seems like it wouldn’t age well on top of that. I agree with [name]Jamie[/name] as a better choice but i don’t like that name enough personally to put it in the first spot so would rather put it in the middle. and if it was in the middle i would say ok to jimmi bc it wouldn’t be known too much by many

I don’t like the name [name]Jamie[/name]/Jaymey/[name]Jaime[/name] for a girl. I think [name]James[/name] is perfectly fine for a girl. It has class, strength, and is a wonderful tribute to the grandfather. It is way better than Samaj, which is [name]James[/name] spelled backwards which unfortunately I have encountered in my elementary school class. Kind of like heaven spelled backwards. Ridiculous.

I don’t like the name Jimmi/[name]Jimmy[/name] whether it’s on a boy or a girl sorry.