Jocelyn Joyce- JJ?

I think the nickname JJ is really cute but what 2 names to get to it? [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] Ackles has a daughter named [name_u]Justice[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] who goes by JJ and I first heard the name on Criminal Minds where a charecter was called that. ([name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] Jareau, Jareau is the last name.) I like [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] but are those names too similar? [name_f]Anny[/name_f] suggestions will be appriciates!

JJ is cute, but [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] are entirely too similar. THey rare practically identical. J names:

[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] (quite outdated)
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]/[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]/[name_f]Juno[/name_f]

[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] was is cute. Or [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

I do think [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] are prett similar. I mean, [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] does contain all the letters of [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is pretty!:slight_smile:

I definitely think they are too close. What about a simple change [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], same idea & rhythm, but without the “ce” it loses most of the similarity. Or [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

Other J names:
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Jalene[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Janessa[/name_f]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_f]Jemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]