Joel & Nicoles Baby # 3

In honor of the post about “what Brangelinas next child should be named” if they kept with the “x” theme they have for the boys… Im wondering…if [name]Joel[/name] [name]Madden[/name] & [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name] keep there theme going… what will the next baby be named??

[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Madden[/name]
[name]Sparrow[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Midnight[/name] [name]Madden[/name]

So, obviosuly the 1st name ends in “ow”, 3 middle names one being a classic name ([name]James[/name]/[name]Kate[/name]) the other a “time” ([name]Winter[/name], [name]Midnight[/name])

My guess… a boy.
Morrow [name]Benjamin[/name] Gero [name]Madden[/name]

Morrow-Ow
[name]Benjamin[/name]- a classic name, also the name of Joels twin brother
Gero-means “future”

The [name]James[/name]/[name]Kate[/name] names also have that strong A sound and are one sylable.
So for a girl I’m going with.

[name]Meadow[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Sunday[/name]

[name]Meadow[/name] - ends OW, fits the nature theme of [name]Sparrow[/name], seems like something [name]Nicole[/name] would pick.
[name]Jane[/name] - A sound, classic, short and simple
[name]Sunday[/name] - Obviously the day of the week

Okay, I’m going to try not to make up joke options, although it’s very hard to resist! I think [name]Meadow[/name]'s a likely choice, and I think [name]Willow[/name] may have been but probably too popular now. However, I’m going to go with:

[name]Winslow[/name] [name]January[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
or [name]Winslow[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Jake[/name]

[name]Harlow[/name] and [name]Sparrow[/name] are both two-syllable English unisex names. The only one I like, out of Mallow and [name]Marlow[/name] (which rhymes with [name]Harlow[/name]) and [name]Willow[/name], is [name]Willow[/name]. [name]Winter[/name] and [name]Midnight[/name] are both two-syllable American unisex names relating to time. Finally, [name]Kate[/name] and [name]James[/name] are both one-syllable classic names with strong A sounds. Thus, I vote:

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Journey[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Madden[/name]

I couldn’t find a boy’s name that worked well…

[name]Willow[/name] [name]January[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]

I forgot about [name]Willow[/name].
Ok so my first choice was [name]Meadow[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Sunday[/name] (which I kind of love) but for [name]Willow[/name] how about…

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Dawn[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] - Means dawn so that covers the birthtime
[name]Dawn[/name] - 1 syllable, classic kind of name but also a time of day

I can’t think of many OW ending names though.
[name]EDIT[/name]: after a search I found a few. Yikes.

Farrow (rhymes with sparrow)
[name]Yarrow[/name] (rhymes with sparrow)
[name]Arrow[/name] (rhymes with sparrow)
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Marlow[/name] (rhymes with [name]Harlow[/name])
[name]Barlow[/name]/e (rhymes with [name]Harlow[/name])
Arlow (rhymes with [name]Harlow[/name])
[name]Rainbow[/name]
[name]Shadow[/name]
[name]Snow[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] (doesn’t visually end OW but has the same sound)
[name]Winslow[/name]
Camlow/Kamlow ([name]Gypsy[/name] for ‘[name]Lovely[/name].’ I quite like it)
[name]Crow[/name]
Derinow
Kellow
Kylow
Landow
[name]Lowe[/name]
Monrow/[name]Monroe[/name]
Roscow/[name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]Rowe[/name]
Saburow (means third born child)
[name]Thurlow[/name]
Gilow

Girls:
[name]Meadow[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Sunday[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Dawn[/name]

Boys:
Camlow [name]Ben[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Rowe[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Early[/name]

Ends with ow? - [name]Willow[/name]/[name]Meadow[/name]/[name]Rowe[/name]/Camlow
Nature theme? - [name]Meadow[/name]/[name]Willow[/name]/ [name]Rowe[/name] (means deer) and camlow (a gypsy name so that’s close enough)
Classic, simple mn - [name]Dawn[/name]/[name]Ben[/name]/[name]Thomas[/name]/[name]Jane[/name]
Time - [name]Autumn[/name]/[name]Dawn[/name]/[name]Aurora[/name]/[name]Early[/name]/[name]Sunday[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] Saburow & that it means third born child!! where did you find that?
Im unsure if it is meant for male or female, but sounds more masculine to

I believe it’s a boys name.
http://www.mybaby.net.au/baby-name-full-detail/saburow/51414/1

[name]Harlow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Madden[/name]
[name]Sparrow[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Midnight[/name] [name]Madden[/name]

So, obviosuly the 1st name ends in “ow”, 3 middle names one being a classic name ([name]James[/name]/[name]Kate[/name]) the other a “time” ([name]Winter[/name], [name]Midnight[/name])
I’m going with:
[name]Echo[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Solstice [name]Madden[/name],
or [name]Monroe[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Summertime [name]Madden[/name] for a girl. I’m having a hard time with a boys name??

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Summer[/name] [name]Madden[/name]

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Hope[/name] Eclipse
…just my opinion the baby could born during an eclipse :slight_smile:

[name]Arrow[/name] & [name]Sparrow[/name]? lol… otherwise, a very good choice!

I would have said [name]WIllow[/name], but it has become so popular so I don’t think they would want to use it. Here are a few choices:

Girl
[name]Shadow[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]

Boy
[name]Winslow[/name] [name]Ray[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Thurlow[/name] [name]Ray[/name] [name]August[/name]

[name]Shadow[/name]- Ends in OW, follows Sparrows nature theme
[name]Grace[/name]- Follows hard A sound and is one syllable
[name]Autumn[/name]- Time name, follows [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Winter[/name] with the season theme

[name]Winslow[/name]- Ends in OW and doesn’t rhyme with the other names
Thurslow- Same as above
[name]Ray[/name]- One syllable, classic, hard A
[name]August[/name]- Follows season theme, could also be [name]Augustin[/name] or [name]Augusto[/name], but that would be leass literal.

I just watched an interview with [name]Nicole[/name]… funny and it reminded me of this post:) she said she calls [name]Sparrow[/name] “Row” and had no idea both her childrens named ended in “ow” until someone mentioned it to her. and she is NOT going to carry on the tradition… she also mentioned loving the name [name]Willow[/name] but wont use it because she doesnt want all her kids ending in “ow”

[name]Kiki[/name], [name]Meadow[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Sunday[/name] is REALLY pretty! You should suggest that to them.