Joey

We like the name [name_u]Joey[/name_u] but want a more “mature” name for them to fall back on. Problem is we don’t really like [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]. Any ideas for other names that [name_u]Joey[/name_u] would make a good nickname for?

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Job[/name_m]/[name_m]Jobe[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
Jones
Joel

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], [name_m]Jovan[/name_m], [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]?

There are quite a few other Biblical names that start with the ‘[name_u]Jo[/name_u]’ sound. E.g., [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], [name_m]Joab[/name_m], [name_m]Joachim[/name_m], [name_m]Job[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m]… There’s also [name_m]Jolyon[/name_m]. I think [name_u]Joey[/name_u] would be a great nickname for any of these. The best ones in my opinion are [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like those at all?

It’s a stretch, but [name_m]George[/name_m] could work.

[name_m]Josias[/name_m]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f], Joscelin
[name_f]Jonquil[/name_f]

Or maybe [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], or [name_u]Jordan[/name_u]?

Thanks, So far my favorites are [name_m]John[/name_m] (I know it’s a stretch) and [name_m]Joel[/name_m], maybe [name_m]Joven[/name_m]…
Thanks guys!