Johanna MN

See the results of this poll: Johanna MN

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Johanna Maren : 9 (26%)
  • Johanna Mary : 4 (11%)
  • Johanna Mercy : 7 (20%)
  • Johanna Lily: 15 (43%)

I voted for [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Mercy[/name]. Absolutely lovely. :slight_smile:

I love it, and all of your middles with it.

Thanks all!

I love [name]Johanna[/name] lately! It honors my dad and brother (and grandfather), so I’ve been trying to figure out if I can get it on my list somewhere. I’ve heard [name]Josie[/name] as a nn for it, as well, and I love [name]Posy[/name], so I am trying to figure out if I can get away with [name]Johanna[/name] nn [name]Posy[/name]. :slight_smile: I really love [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Mercy[/name] and [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Lily[/name] from your list! (I would also love [name]Lily[/name] [name]Johanna[/name], too, although [name]Lily[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] is beyond fabulous!)

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Mercy[/name]. I think [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Maris[/name] or [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] would also be lovely!

I think that [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is beautiful! [name]Lily[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] is equally so.

Thanks all! @ashthedreamer and @starcatcher - Yes I’ve been warming to [name]Lily[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] too! Although I do really love little [name]Lily[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name], I do think [name]Lily[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] sounds nicer with our last name, which has a lot of sound overlap with [name]Beatrix[/name].

@sunshine 10 - [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] is one I’ve thought of too! [name]Love[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]. Last name is one syllable though so I’m not sure how the flow is. [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Maris[/name] is interesting! [name]Will[/name] think on it some more.

@ashthedreamer again I think [name]Josie[/name] totally works - I think especially with an S sound or especially see sound in the middle name, so [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Mercy[/name] nn [name]Josie[/name] or [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Serene[/name] nn [name]Josie[/name] for example. Good luck as you play with combos : D.