John vs Francis

[name]Frankie[/name] or [name]Johnny[/name]? Middle would be something more whimsical like [name]Beauregard[/name] maybe.

I like common, classic, strong, clean, kinda 1950s names on boys.

Not pregnant, just thinking…

Thanks

Oh, I love both!

I have to say, I like [name]Frank[/name] better than [name]Frankie[/name], and I like [name]John[/name] on his own.

[name]Francis[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] or [name]John[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] sounds so dashing! Very dignified, yet wispy at the same time. If that makes any sense?

I love both [name]John[/name] and [name]Francis[/name] and would actually use “[name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name]” as a combo (and/or as a double first name). [name]Frankie[/name] and [name]Johnny[/name] are not my cup of tea, though, and I think “[name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name]” is much more striking than [name]John[/name] or [name]Francis[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name].
If I had to make a pick between [name]John[/name] or [name]Francis[/name], [name]Francis[/name] would win.

Definitely [name]John[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name]. [name]Francis[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] is far too prissy, and I imagine that it would be very hard to wear. [name]Frank[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] or [name]Franklin[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] could work though… just not [name]Francis[/name].

I think [name]John[/name] is great. Strong and clean.
[name]Francis[/name] to me, is kind of nerdy, girlish. I would suggest [name]Frederick[/name] or just [name]Frank[/name] instead.

[name]John[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] is very handsome! [name]Johnny[/name] is adorable for a little guy and then he can decide to be called the more mature [name]John[/name] whenever he thinks [name]Johnny[/name] is too “young sounding.” I really like the suggestion of [name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name], as well. I think [name]John[/name]/[name]Johnny[/name] is easier for a child to wear than [name]Francis[/name]/[name]Frank[/name]/[name]Frankie[/name]. [name]Love[/name] your classic style :slight_smile:

[name]John[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] nn [name]Johnny[/name] is awesome. I’m not a huge fan of [name]Francis[/name]. I like njordv’s suggestion of [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name].

I also love both. I am more partial to [name]Frank[/name] rather than [name]Francis[/name] though. I do love [name]John[/name] on it’s own. It is so classic and you don’t hear it used very often anymore as a first name.

I like both but [name]Francis[/name] gets my vote. I adore [name]Francis[/name] nn [name]Frank[/name].

I prefer [name]Johnny[/name]!