Jolie, first name or middle name?

I was wondering what you all thought of the name [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]? Would you put it as a first name? Or put it as a middle name? If as a middle name what would be suggestions for first names to go with [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]? And if a first name what would middle names go with [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]?

I think Jolie would be best as a middle name. All I can think of is Angelina Jolie (not that that is a bad thing), but I associate the name greatly to her (even more so than Angelina for some reason). I feel like a longer name would work best for Jolie.

Some ideas for fns:
Livana Jolie
Katarine Jolie
Rosita Jolie
Seraphine Jolie
Ianthe Jolie
Amaryllis Jolie

I love it as a first! The sound and meaning are gorgeous.

People are naming their kids [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], both famous surnames. It doesn’t necessarily have to be after [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]. Btw, [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] is actually her middle name!

It’s one I’ve recently come to love (along with spelling [name_m]Joley[/name_m]) as a first name, but maybe stuck in the guilty pleasures court!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it as both. It’s a middle name on my list because of my love for [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], but [name_f]Jana[/name_f] Kramer has a little girl called [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] and she is the sweetest.

My combo is [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] and [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].